Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

NtotheTC posted:

still lmbo that the hill Myrddin_Emrys chose to die on was "Lowtax is a bastard for making fun of Nazis"

and also that he reported iospace once

and he was a rosberg fan

lmao

I just read the thread, thats not why he got banned at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
After skimming through a few pages of this thread I may watch the next race, but I need to find a driver or drivers too root for. After researching profiles on the well put together Sky F1 website I have decided that Jolyon Palmer and Daniil Kvyat look like nice lads and I shall be spurring them on.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

wicka posted:

Not really. Most of it is stable with the exception of shitheels like Taylor Swift.

If I cannot own her then I aint paying for her

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

This guy seems a douche. I will not be rooting for him as I did not like his profile even though he is winning

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wirth1000 posted:

Are you kidding me? Where do I start where the amazing but still potential unfulfilled of A New Hope? Before it culminated into one of the greatest movies of all time in The Empire Strikes Back? A fantastic adventure full of uips and downs, betrayal and revelations with stunning set pieces for the decade it came out in but even with the technical limitations it still holds up today even pre-Special Edition garbage then we had Return of the Jedi to wrap it up which was a step down from ESB but still a great movie in of itself where we finally see ol' egg shaped chromedome Vader return to the light thanks to Luke the fall of the Empire and a battle between father and son, space and land before we endure the horrible horrible irredeemable prequel movies every single one of them utterly forgettable and just garbage just loving garbage i have the phantom menace on vhs the clones strike back on dvd and i remember nothing from it and the only thing i remember from the 3rd prequel (can't even remember the god drat title of it) was the stupid nooooooo scene and you wanna talk about star trek? deep space nine is not just the best star trek show but literally one of the best shows of all time that introduced flowing story arcs throughout the seasons or even twice the seasons with sisko being one of the greatest captains of all time what a loving show ok yeah the first season sucked but after that its just utterly relentless then you had the next generation which had its pivotal episodes like the one where picard lives out an entire life in the span of 20 minutes as the last civilization's dying memories or the one where he invokes the words of admiral satie against satie's daughter who is on a witch hunt chasing down the federation's supposed enemies but was really just racially prejudiced heres a juicy quote just for you 1500 "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today..." ungh gently caress yes also there are foujr lights you gently caress you wont ever break me so you know what gently caress right off the first star trek movie and i mean the first not the garbage j j abrams abortions but the first one was poo poo where the stupid uniforms just let everyone know how well hung the male actors were wrath of khan was amazing the third one was ok the fourth one was ok in a comedic way but not great the fifth one was just your post history the sixth one was utterly fantastic then we shifted to star trek generations which gave us a great quote of time is the fire in which we burn which i dont think is an original quote i think voltaire said it but yeah i do agre it felt too much like an extended episode of tng rather than a movie then first contact came out and it was fantastic gently caress off if you don't enjoy that one then insurrection sucked which coincided with riker loising his beard and then nemesis which we won't talk about unless you wanna see tom hardys transformation from scrawny to get my dick hard buff these days so you can take your spicy takes and just shove it up your racist bear fuckin' albertan rear end

Nice meltdown

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Tsaedje posted:

Electric oven, gas hob. If you have an aga you'll be first against the wall when the glorious revolution comes

I bought a very, very nice double oven cooker with induction hob just a month ago, the hob is the best I have come across and I was dubious about it at first. Downside is I had to replace all my pans, wok and frying pan for induction.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

'I can't do it Sam, its too heavy'

The Unfetered One fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 6, 2017

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Whats all this 'Hey guys, I see you out there' business about? HAM the Sham if you ask me.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
My hot take of the race is that HAM the Sham only won because of his teams cheating tactics and the back markers that disrupted Good Lad Max at the end of the race.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

track day bro! posted:

So I didn't watch the race...

So we can see

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

Channel 4 is the most bizarre and fascinating TV I've ever seen. The concept for Gogglebox has to be the most retarded thing ever conceived but I can't stop watching.

Googlebox is a national treasure that bought us Scarlet Moffatt

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

Idk who the wacky older eccentric couple are but watching that guy is like staring into the future and seeing myself 30 years from now. It's both frightening and intriguing.

You mean nutty?

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

Lewis already had the championship at the beginning of the year, his competition was Ferrari and a finnish binmeister.

Lewis already won the championship the second Rosberg retired.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wirth1000 posted:

Actuially, you might find that David Coulthard is, in fact, quite Scottish. Like, extremely so. Not quite Sir Jackie levels of tartan pants but certainly close to that level.

Infact you will actually find that all them are a quite British, jesus its not hard.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wirth1000 posted:

Uhhhhh.... excuse me but a PROUD Scotsman would never associate with the BRITISH illusion

A recent referendum voids this statement

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

GramCracker posted:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda-very-close-to-matching-renault-power-963742/

Someone put me on suicide watch if Honda somehow finally has their poo poo together in 2018 and is beating McLaren-Renault with Toro Rosso.

edit: If Honda comes competitive, does anyone see McLaren crawling back to make up? :thunk:

They are making gains now with every race. I thought this may happen and it seems it is.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I thought a Toxx was a ban?

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Norns posted:

Deep breaths. Comedy forum.

I got an inflammation on my eye lids so I looked it up on conjunctivitis.com. Now theres a site for sore eyes.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I quite liked De Resta and thought he had potential. I for one would like to see him back in an F1 car.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Dubs posted:

Brawn GP are the most successful team in the history of the sport of Grand Prix motor racing.

100% win rate

A good post

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Dubs posted:

Scuderia Ferrari are the least successful team in the history of the sport of Grand Prix motor racing.

They have lost more WCC than any other team.

Also a good post

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

Have you not heard of Shepard's pie?

That my friend is a cottage pie. Shepards pie is made from lamb

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
1500, I love your youtube channel for cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1OLMe7DobU

very pro click

The Unfetered One fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Oct 14, 2017

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
In other news. Formula One World Champion Are Jense thought Hamilton was 'a bit weird'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/41528046

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Theophany posted:

Just got to work and realised I wasted my commute listening to Murder the Internet...

You are part of the problem

e: Also mushrooms own in anything, as do brussel sprouts

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Schlesische posted:

I don't think it's fake.

Our resident native Australian who has spent most of her life in the UK will beg to differ.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
loving LOL I love C4's coverage

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Wirth1000 posted:

Cool, another Pedro de la Rosa fan. I think that makes 2 of us in this whole god drat world?

I was more excited at de la Rosa's podium than I was Jenson winning Hungary 06.

This is a bad post

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I like helicopter cam

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Stroll trying to kill people, stupid Canadian

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I like how Stroll turned off the racing line and into Grosjean to maximise murderous chances

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
'Fly Fishing' by Formula One Driver Hartley

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

track day bro! posted:

Hmm it looks like Hulkenberg should gently caress off and free up a seat for our Jolyon.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

learnincurve posted:

What was that sniff petrol comment?something like “Max Verstappen will continue to get praise for his brilliant performances, Carlos Sainz will continued to have his brilliant performances ignored because he’s not Max Verstappen”

I was not aware that Sainz is already a two time race winner

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Are Max's family look like a bunch of goblins

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
MONTOYA 'swoons'

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

He wasn't in the 2nd/3rd best car of the grid and have multiple cars that should be in front of him disappear.

I know what you mean. I know that good lad Jolyon Palmer is just as good as, if not better than Hamilton, but his car let him down.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Phwooooahhh Alonso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

pwhoar big chili sainz and big nando. That quali session was spicy as heck. I need a beer

Be sure to give us a wacky review

• Locked thread