Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
just coming in to say that this tony guy needs to stop posting; he really sucks at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

Tony Montana posted:

nono. I know you're the police or whatever, but if you really want to set me off just keep going this way.

Average speed doesn't mean poo poo when the cars literally don't brake and can only turn in one direction.

What is scary about it is it's retarded, and that's it. Whats scary about it is a track specifically designed so a crash results in the cars coming back ONTO the track, where everyone is constantly lapping at 300kph because lol brakes and corners. What is scary about it is putting 30+ cars onto a track a fraction of the size of an F1 track. What is scary about it is Zinardi lost his legs because of the idiocy I just detailed. What is scary about it learnt today is rookies may have just as much pace because of the series racing but without the experience. All going constantly at 300kph. With no run offs.

It's got nothing to do with being tough or something. Mansell did it because nobody else would give him the drive he wanted, and Frank is a stingy oval office that turned around to his newly crowned WDC and told him to stick his pay rise up his rear end.

dear Americans, I love you and this forum. But holy poo poo oval racing is the loving devil and the sooner you all realize it the sooner you can come and be awesome in F1.
I think your the one who's retarded mate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
1996 Spain is on the f1 classics stream

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/v2gwX2xdLCp

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

DoctorGonzo posted:

LETS TALK ABOUT 1!

Really good doc imo. It's a good comprehensive intro to the great sport of F1.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
Well Done Baku

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/5/the-black-eyed-peas--nicole-scherzinger-to-perform-in-baku.html

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

iospace posted:

I thought the Black Eyed Peas ceased to exist after they royally poo poo up the super bowl halftime.

I care more about the impending breakdown and DNF from Lewis because Nicole is there.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

Tsaedje posted:

Eddie Irvine is from Northern Ireland and raced under a British flag, so Tim's the only true Irishman.

Also GramCracker, of course Coulthard's Scottish, was his helmet too subtle for you?

Understandably, everyone is forgetting about Ralph Firman, the other Irish driver.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
Sign me up, centered please.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
McLaren 2018 WCC.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

Lord Crapulus posted:

Privateer teams leave when they have to, manufacturer teams leave when they want to. Just because Ferrari hasn't done it yet doesn't mean they never will.

I don't want to live in a world without Ferrari in F1.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
lmao @ the thread having a breakdown because lewis brake checked vettel

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
can the title of this thread stay the same for more than 24 hours?

this gimmick is really loving annoying and unfunny

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica

1500quidporsche posted:

My friend I think you need to stop being so wound up. Perhaps sit down and relax enjoying a superb $8 Spanish wine.

I'll take your advice, any specific brand?

Wirth1000 posted:

But, seriously, the thread title should be F1 2017: Suck my balls, honey for at least the next month or two.

This.

Norns posted:

Lol gently caress off

No.

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
having been a lurker of this thread for years i must say that rivals dot com puns are part of the essence of the thread and that probes for them are really gay

poois shamilton

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
i hope they release the lewis monster in the us, gotta get that swill

• Locked thread