Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Sorry Mark, we have no idea what's wrong with your KERS mate...

Good job on new thread. I am going to make the Autosport F1 predictor comp like I did last year (and then come second furiously in the last round by picking the wrong lineup grrr)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Wow this new interface is hot garbage.

https://gppredictor.com/leagues/join/58d06be7837ee9a303052fa1

Go forth and predict Mercedes winning everything until the end of time.

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Wirth1000 posted:

Mayhaps disabling real full names on the league list lol

I don't think you can to be honest!

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Predictions picked, whole lot of ferrari / merc / rbr at the top, the rest is impossible to pick.

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

This is my first year doing this when does the predictions close? most of my time has been debating who Stroll is going to take out on the start.

Normally closes just before qualifying starts, so keep an eye on practice 3 and try to adjust based on that basically.

You're never going to account for whom takes whom out at turn 1, massive fingers crossed at that point.

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Tony Montana posted:

I'll post a pic later it's ridiculous. I have Lotus, Merc, Ferrari and Red Bull stuff. Both mens and womens

Nando's hair wasn't there. Something about technical issues with delivery?

Where abouts on Swanston - which end?

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Tony Montana posted:

it's a souvenier store and has Ferrari flags out the front. 80% off all F1 Merch printed on the windows.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gunna head there after work :)

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

This is the best I can do with Paint which is all I have someone make it look nicer ty

This is amazing

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

iospace posted:

GET YOUR GANGTAGS HERE:

Tell me if you want it centered or not as well.

Yes please, can I have it centered as well.

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

harperdc posted:

Don't forget the LMP1s are probably on less-sticky tires than F1 - Michelin in WEC are more secretive about the compounds and relative grippiness than Pirelli for F1, but that's what you get in more open rules. Also the P1s weigh much more as well - 2017 weight minimums are 702kg for F1 and 870 kg for LMP1H.

All things considered, the LMP1 cars are astounding.

They can corner relatively well compared to a F1 car, have tremendous straight line acceleration and braking due to hybrid / turbo / diesel style tech and are amazingly reliable for the technology in place (unless you're Toyota and the powertrain dies within the last 5 minutes of 24 hrs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Baku was basically 35 mins in 'I think I should go to bed soon this is boring'

20 mins later :vince:

Stayed up for the whole affair and ended up seeing the whole thing, good times.

• Locked thread