Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ricccyardo is a pussyclart wasteman number 2 driver. He knows Max is better than him in every single way and is already bottling it.

Vettel is ftw and the scud are good! Can't wait to see the finger at every race this season.

#thescud #scuderia #ferrariftw #riciardoisashitcunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tony Montana posted:

lol

All of the talkers should listen to the 5 Live Review with Seb where he says the truths. What should we take from this? Nothing.

Lewis couldn't gently caress off. We've had a thing where Lewis qualis the car up the front and then fucks off. We see the gap increasing and just inwardly sigh that once again Lewis is going to gently caress off.

He didn't gently caress off and couldn't gently caress off. The first stint until the first stop was proper tense as gently caress F1 and that's where the race was won.

People that want to see more overtakes, there was Supercar races every day. Lots of 'rubbing is racing' bullshit for you to watch.

You are a mental.

#thescudisgood #fingerboyftw #vettelftw

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tony Montana posted:

There is only one response to my fans

Agreed epic mental Australian guy who has a grudge against British ppl, Vettel is insanely FTW and the scud are good.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

oliwan posted:

Just thinking about Max Verstappen :allears:

Phwoar op, what a top top top driver. Plus on top he's showing how poo poo Riccccciardo is, what a shithouse he is much like every Australian driver brokebrained goons seem to like.

Also Vettel is insanely #ftw also the #scudisgood

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Dubs posted:

Vettle sucks so bad the guy who hired him got fired because of it

lol @ at this buttmad guy who is so epic qq butcare that he can't admit a 4 times WDC is good. Hell, he's probably the best driver of all time.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

p. nice Wolf Parade ref posted:

Can't believe he's skipping Monaco, I'm gonna tune into Indy for sure though, this was very out of nowhere.

Oh no not monaco :geno:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I like watching Monaco quali, thats about it.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

oliwan posted:

cant wait for Max to win the triple crown, in a year or two

He's insanely #ftw op.

iospace posted:

At least 68 dollars from Turbo Dizzle/Flesh Croissant and at least 60 from MattD1zzl3.

I think he has a mental illness op.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Someone should launch Daniel Riccieardo into space because he is a poomplex wasteman cut price Mark Webber rear end bitch.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Norns posted:

What is a poomplex wasteman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRjvHZi8Zoo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Why would they bring back a terrible fraud driver like Button, he's poo poo.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Drunk Jense should be the sole pundit on Sky F1.

Oh yeah that was pretty much the best thing.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tony Montana posted:

haha oh no! dude first thing you gotta do is stop giving too much of a gently caress a bunch of strangers on the Internet say

just come and post and defend yourself. looks like we've got a mod that wants to see better posting. just participate in your own way, you know you're doing it 'wrong' when you get banned.

I can't believe that a fellow fan of the cool Scuderia Ferrari is so retarded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wow, a poo poo driver in a poo poo team. 🤣👎

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

wicka posted:

Nobody posted about Vettel.

Vettel is a 4 time WDC and Ferrari are the best team in F1. Jenson Button fluked his way to a WDC almost loosing it to the corpse of Rubens Barrichello, McLaren are poo poo.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Which team has the most overall wins in F1???????????

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Top driving by my best lads the Scud today and the best driver in the history of motorsport Sebastian Vettel. Vettel and the scud ftw #ftw #scuderiaferrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ferrari should make their own indycar and then Vettel can win the Indy 500 for the glorious red boys the scud.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I didn't watch all of it but it's definitely interesting barring the long caution periods and hell, i'll try and catch moar races. It's just a shame trump has probably made it illegal for good teams like Scuderia Ferrari to compete in indycar.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

uXs posted:

There's just way too many ad breaks for me to watch this regularly. Having half the race under safety car doesn't make my balls tingle either.

I watched an illegal stream of BTSport which just had no commentary footage during the adbreaks, or it went to the BT guys. Also somehow Mike Conway seems like the most american sounding name ever but he's british and he drives for toyota wec which is kewl.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tony Montana posted:

hehe, please. I worked in Canberra to get my foot in the door for this project, but that was three months. Nobody lives in Canberra, its an unbelieveable shithole. It's also our capital which is quite embarrassing when you go there, but it makes sense when you learn it's perfectly between Sydney and Melbourne so it's a literal pop-up town specifically for the purpose of settling the argument of where the capital should be and who is Australia's more major city.

I have now been offered the same role, with Canberra money, but in Melbourne. Aw yeah :)

I didn't post for a while because I got sick of the poo poo quite frankly, I told Io in a PM that if she was going to probate me every time I just answered someone's insult, then forget it and enjoy your thread. She didn't respond and I didn't read the thread for a while, but then read it the other day and after I realised it was only a couple of specific super-loud people I had issue with I thought screw it and came back.

I went and made an account on F1Technical.com and started posting but I got bored pretty quickly. There were not many Americans there either so I'd say 'ovals suck!' and everyone would just agree with me which is boring.

ah, yes

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I think maybe the glorious Scuderia Ferrari should have it's own separate thread so that us glorious Scuderia Ferrari fans don't have to post with the people who like the wrong bad F1 teams that arent Scuderia Ferrari pride of Italia.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'd be very surprised if it were $10/mo. I always assumed F1 streaming would like start at $200 a year or so, at least in the US/Europe.

What would be extremely cool would be to combine all of FIA under a single streaming package and give exposure to the other types of racing to people who sign up just to watch F1 or WRC or something.

I'd buy it, hell I've bought the wec pass multiple times because I'm a big retard lol. I'd probably buy the F1 pass if it let's you replay full sessions which infuriatingly sky go does not ever do, hell the wec pass allows you to rewatch whole races.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I don't want a gang tag because I love my epic Venky's gang tag about indian businessmen running a football club into the ground. Also chicken.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

What's the actual video/audio quality like for the stream? Is it consistent or choppy or anything?

It's great, I honestly can't remember a point where it's cut out unless I've been using it on my phone and lost the data connection. It's much better than using sky go which always occasionally loses quality, but then I doubt the wec stream sees as many viewers as sky does.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Other streams that are good, the IMSA streams. It's free, its good but it makes my macbook turn into a leaf blower sometimes 8/10

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'd post here more if everyone didn't say bad things about my best team, the pride of Italy Scuderia Ferrari and my best driver Sebastian Vettel.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Prost is better than Senna, mainly because Senna wasn't good enough for the best team. Scuderia Ferrari of Italy.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Australians are subhuman garbage and Webber and that other current F1 driving shithouse are loving poo poo. Reminder that Webber got beaten at Lemans by a guy who started his career in ministox. #aussieshit

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Nico Rosberg is poo poo because he's not a real German unlike our Vettel.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Keke was Finnish and had a good tache though.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Tony really hates the uk for some reason, definitely a normal rational person who can't stop mentioning how he hates an entire nation every other post.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Mercedes are cheaters, thats the only way they can beat the glorious Scuderia Ferrari. It must be the british part of the team I hate the british so much they are all ugly and fat and have bad teeth and eat boiled horse meat I hope russia nukes that country because I hate them so much gently caress britain.

Top driving by my boy Sebastian Vettel.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Dubs posted:

SCUD DUD PFFFT

Lol @ this post from some salty brit, go back to your home in woostershire sauce and eat some boiled horse meat with your bad teeth. Vettel is the best and Mercedes are cheats.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

What's this angriness about Mercedes? The Germans win because the Germans are the best engineers and run the best teams and deserve to run the world. If only top German Super Seb drove for Mercedes and if only the car itself was built in Germany, no other team would ever win another race.

The germans employ cheating fat ugly british engineers who eat boiled horse meat sandwiches. Unlike the glorious Scuderia Ferrari who only employ hardworking honest Italian engineers who would never stoop so low to cheat.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ferrari have never cheated, whereas almost every team that has had british involvement has been caught cheating.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Dubs posted:

why would ferrari take verstappen over ricciardo

Because the australian driver who must not be made fun of due to incredible aussie buttsalt is just mark webber 2.0 and Max has the potential to actually be good. Max just needs to drive for a team that isn't full of british engineers who have bad teeth and come to a proper Italian Team like Scuderia Ferrari who are proper engineers.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I thought Honda were struggling with the hybrid part not the ICE part because they always ran out of deployment down long straights compared to the other engines?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Can't wait for the 2018 McLaren Ferrari.

Edit: 2018 legendary return of McLaren Peugeot, wait they managed to get podiums with that car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Big Bobby Cube ftw

• Locked thread