Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
pics or not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if its true that you really managed to turn right then heaven help us and I accept our new overlords, Ferrari-Haas

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what 1500 says is exactly the same for Australia. Here in Melbourne you pay what he said and you get a key to the track under the West Gate Bridge. This one: http://www.gkcv.com.au/

In Aussie money 5k and you're good to go, and that includes a suit and helmet and stuff.

Anyways I forgot to say.. this year I'm going to the Singers GP also. Two in one year, that'll be a first. My mate just moved there and we've organised a group trip from Aus. Bring it, last time in Singapore!

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the two stroke without the shifter, that's the 125 class I want it and it's just kinda a step above entry level. Surely you can go and rent a two stroke somewhere, go and search for it. Warning: If you haven't done that before you're going to be disappointed when you go back!

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't actually owned one yet, I defer to your experience.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i tell you, this is some loving amazing weed I've found. not that I'm stoned mind you, because posting stoned would be an offence and I take my responsibility as a poster very seriously. I'm just say were I stoned on the weed I have found, I would be a chill dude

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hey I have a picture of my girlfriend in one of the karts I'm talking about. We went to a club day and it was loving sick, met this hardcore racer lady who was the same size as my girlfriend (tiny!) and talked to her for ages. My girl got into her kart to just sit it in and I took a pic.

ok enough posting, im going for a ride now to lose weight so I can fit into one of these

edit: ha 1500 my kart pic is better than yours! (not my kart, arguably not my girl)

edit2: im pretty sure that is none other than a TONYKART!

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jun 9, 2017

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hi everyone! ban? LOL this is SA! If everyone was banned for calling someone else a little bitch, there would be no members left! Dislodge your privilege and take it on the chin like a grown up! Have a nice day!

edit: oh this happened to me a few years ago, like 6 years ago or something. I was in the this flame war with a dude and he just started PMing me giving me poo poo. It was quite effective and I just stopped posting nothing but vitriol at this guy.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dont come from a country where sending a little note to another man is CAUSE FOR OFFENCE

edit: hey Norns, when I started posting here, 6 years before you did.. this sort of thing happened alot. There is a bit of liberal safe space invasion on the forums and if that's what this place is really turning into, I don't know if how that is going to work!

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 10, 2017

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hi Norns. Have another cone matey. Sounds like youre getting the grumps!

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You're going to bum Norns over the Mexican GP or something right? Why don't you just save it till then?

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
norns youve never posted a paragraph in your loving life

i doubt you could write one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you have absolutely nothing. period. lets be honest.

anyway enough of this bullshit. this isnt funny at all

• Locked thread