Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Sweet, time to start paying attention to this again! Atleast until I get bored of Merc winning every time

lotharr posted:

Wow this new interface is hot garbage.

https://gppredictor.com/leagues/join/58d06be7837ee9a303052fa1

Go forth and predict Mercedes winning everything until the end of time.

I'm in. This should go in the OP :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

[edit] What happened to Hefe? Did he actually try getting out of Venezuela?

I've been out of the loop too, but judging by a forum search of his username, there's alot of people asking that question as he hasn't posted since Dec 25, 2016... :stare:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

GP Predictions are open :woop:

https://gppredictor.com/leagues/join/58d06be7837ee9a303052fa1 if you haven't joined already

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

TurboDrizzle posted:

Just watched the race, happy for vettel despite being a HAM fan. It was a good race.

Op updated with GP Prediction results, expected more from hASS.

Wait a minute, there's two 'The Worst Thread' leagues. One with 27 people and the other with 40 people.

There's a guy in the 27 person one who has a score of 105, in which case he would top your list if he was in the right league :v:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Poor kid :smith:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Theophany posted:

Do we know what exactly happened? I'm guessing the other car had broken down quicker than they could get the yellow flags out - also seems odd that it would be parked up on the circuit instead of having rolled onto the grass.

I read (from youtube comments mind you) that the car he ran into had spun out in the wet a split second earlier, which was why it looked completely stopped on the racing line.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Amazing podium hahaha

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

wicka posted:

Jordan, Midland, Spyker, Force India

I like how McLaren fittingly donned the mobile-chicane Spyker orange this season. :allears:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Hahaha this race is insane. Ric for the win :D

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Yesss Dan :woop: and overtakes Kimi in the driver's too

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Dan :australia:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

wicka posted:

Can't really wrap my head around any amount of dislike for Ricciardo tbh

Yeah and people have been piling on Ricky's shoey again, when it was obvious he wasn't going to do one at all until Coulthard peer pressured him on the podium by untying his shoes for him. :colbert:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I like the part where she walks on a treadmill in front of a green screen, cut with stock footage of a crowd.

Also I think I just got blinded by lense flares.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

5th podium in a row for Dan :D

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

ilmucche posted:

Dan looks like he doesn't even want to do shoeys anymore.

It was the same as last race, DC did the podium interview and untied Ric's shoe himself to force one out.

He'll be drinking from his own shoe forever.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

That was a good race because it jumped me from 15th to 1st place in goon league predictor. I'm also now 2nd in my country. :awesome:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

My best is 0.203 (using trackpad).

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Phwoar that Lewis lap :discourse:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I'm still 1st :smug:

I'm also 73rd in the world, 2nd in Australia.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I did go-karting at a buck's party last year and a stripper would flash her boobs every time you went through the start/finish line. Was p good.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

1500quidporsche posted:

I think you need to tell me and OhsH where this place is so we can have a kart race tbere

Well, since you asked: :nws: https://www.fastlanekarting.com.au/package/man-cave-bucks-party/ :nws:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I'm numba 1, also now 1st / 4k in Australia and 76th / 150k in Global :toot:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Just remember that Brundle drank it in Austria, and a week later in Silverstone he was making GBS threads himself & puking in the Mercedes hospitality tent.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Congrats to the Ham, too bad I fell asleep after they red flagged Q1 so missed it though :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Don't you have your photo taken of you taking a photo of yourself? Get with the times man!

• Locked thread