Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poise
my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Wait you're poise..from like back in the day poise?!

Holy poo poo man, its me PicklePolice! Do you still talk to filipino frank or abracrash?

Piso Mojado

our m8 zonkzilla died a few years back from alcohol poisoning (died like he lived lmao!) so I got to catch up with WASD and Hairy Mantalope at the funeral. Theyre doing good, living in Albequerque fyi

Rushi

by Smythe
was that a bbs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twerkteam Pizza

Hey, it's me

Zonkzilla the killa

Piso Mojado

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hey, it's me

Zonkzilla the killa

muh man :respek:

Twerkteam Pizza

:hfive:

Let's get loaded like when I died!

Haha remember that?

City of Glompton

hi it's me gross dude, what's up poise?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

hii gross dude - how was ur date?

vanisher

Piso Mojado posted:

hii gross dude - how was ur date?

It was really awkward

e: oh sorry thought you meant me 'gross due'

ee: see, it's like a joke about the total amount before expenses, or gross amount

eee: haha, sorry you probably understood that already

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Does anybody still keep in touch with Hotdog Manalanche? I still owe him $20

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

shout out to posters Egg Station, PuffaSS, large hardon chowder, Bitcoin(more like Hitlercoin, lol), Babe Margnent, hollow sphere, I'M SERIOUSLY BANK ROBBER and Old Lesbian!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I assumed you all realised it was me ParkbenchgrafitiKingpin. Lol do you remember when me, DarkAgeofCameltoe and ArnoldSenpaiiii!negger got banned for invoking the rite of Arcthuryx and wiping out that district of Birmingham

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Does anybody still keep in touch with Hotdog Manalanche? I still owe him $20

um, hello im hotdog mannequin, its okay but plz send him, i mean send me the cash okay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cda

by Hand Knit
We later found out that PuffyCloudz wasn't a girl after all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:cripes:

god damnit puffycloudz

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Hello It's me, I'm gross dude. Poise, how are you, I miss you.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
If people want to know about my dating atm, I have two first dates this week. My girlfriend and I broke up after about a year a few months ago. I hope this helps!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Here's a dating story form about 2 months ago:

I went on a date with this girl and she seemed really into me. She said something like, "Usually guys turn out to be so bleh, but I'm really glad you turned out to be you!" She told me to call her anytime, and I was like 100 percent sure we'd go out again, I'd never had a first date that went as well as that first date. But, when I called her she told me that she thinks she is manic-depressive, that she's hosed all her friends and then was mean to them so now she has no friends, she tried to kill herself a few days before our date and is an alcholic. But she said if she was feeling less manic we could go out again. That was a very disappointing phone call :(

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Gross Dude posted:

If people want to know about my dating atm, I have two first dates this week. My girlfriend and I broke up after about a year a few months ago. I hope this helps!

whoa, ive only had one first date in my life

good luck :regd09:

Piso Mojado

its saturday night and me and gross dude are tearing up the microbrews, cruising for some trim

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

City of Glompton posted:

How's your cousin, gross face?

Darkman Fanpage
you're gonna eat that?

Darkman Fanpage

Android Blues

sickening dude

Android Blues

disgusting &nd distrubing dude

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

I'm loving dying here

Elusif

Is it consensual?

Piso Mojado

lmao

Manifisto

:eyepop:

Matoi Ryuko

Gross Dude posted:

Hello It's me, I'm gross dude. Poise, how are you, I miss you.

lies

Matoi Ryuko

im gross dude

Twenty Four

omg lol!

alnilam

Darkman Fanpage
grosse dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass
gross dude i yelled as he pissed on my rear end

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

• Locked thread