Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

precision posted:

If you go see local/indie/unsigned bands and you like them and don't buy any merch you are a bad person. Source: I'm in bands and I need money for gas :sweatdrop:

Reminder: bands never get a cut of the bar, only the door

Last time I tried to buy merch at a live thing, they didn't take card. And there was no ATM around. Sorry guys I wanted to buy your stuff but I rarely carry cash :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I guess merch won't be their... cash cow

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Idk, what kind of emergency do you have in mind?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Cash me ousside, howbowduh?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
ATMs aren't often anywhere near venues or if they are they have ridiculous withdrawal fees

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

BigFactory posted:

Are you going to concerts in the woods?

Great acoustics out there

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I never had it, Green Day more like Green Gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm in Tokyo and I tracked down a CD copy of my favourite tv series soundtrack ever: Wolf's Rain, music by Yoko Kanno (best known for doing Cowboy Bebop's music). It's a beautiful soundtrack with gorgeous orchestral pieces, some tracks done with traditional Japanese instruments, and others with world music influences. There are also quite a few vocal songs in English, Japanese, French and Italian.

The CD was released in 2003 I think, so I was so thrilled to find a brand new copy for about $22-23 Australian bux

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Just bought a copy of the limited edition of Barenaked Ladies' Stunt over Discogs from some person in Denmark. Super stoked - I've never heard the studio version of Long Way Back Home.

drat this is a great album, and yeah the two bonus tracks are awesome. Another good one to get is the Australian limited edition of Maroon, which has two extra songs as well.

• Locked thread