Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Yup. I enjoy popping a cd into my car and listening straight through. Great way to find gems that I otherwise would have missed. Perfect example is "The Downward Spiral" by NIN. Other than a few of their obviously well known songs.....I was never much into them. Got ahold of this CD a couple years ago and other than a weak few songs in the middle.....it's become one of my favorite albums. "Reptile" is a criminally underrated gem of a song.

Plus......as an ebay junkie......there are many merchants that sell TONS of CDs at any given time.....offering $1 shipping on every extra cd bought. Great way to load up on five to ten albums for a dollar or two on average. I'm trying to cut back on buying these however. Around 300 CDs.....probably don't need to increase my backlog much more. I'll continue to support my favorite bands when they put out new records though. Like many of you.....I like having physical copies of my music. I don't trust that drat cloud. I hate the DRM that iTunes put on their music (do they still do that?). Plus.......a big sticking point........I want to import my music in the format that I choose. gently caress AAC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread