Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happysaph98
May 11, 2017

terezi my beloved....
I listen to CDs just about exclusively. I have a changer in my bedroom that seats 5, as well as a single disc player in my car. I go to a lot of local shows, and spending 5 bucks on a CD is the best way (IMO) to support a local band. And, like someone said earlier, thrift stores are great too as long as you aren't the loving ponce that pulls up a chair to the CD shelf and spends half an hour blocking everyone else from looking through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happysaph98
May 11, 2017

terezi my beloved....

precision posted:

If you go see local/indie/unsigned bands and you like them and don't buy any merch you are a bad person. Source: I'm in bands and I need money for gas :sweatdrop:

Reminder: bands never get a cut of the bar, only the door

gently caress, I don't even get paid at most bar gigs. I only ever take home merch money. Please buy my CDs.

happysaph98
May 11, 2017

terezi my beloved....

realbez posted:

I always assume the merch table will be cash only

A bunch of people are getting those Square things for phones so they can take cards, else some will just take Paypal or that Facebook money thing. Cash never fails, though.

• Locked thread