Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

precision posted:

Why do they call them "jewel cases" anyway

wkipedia posted:

Origin
According to Philips, the name "jewel case" reflects either the generally high quality of the case design compared to initial attempts, or its appearance. According to one publication, initial attempts at packaging CDs were unsatisfactory. When the new design, by Peter Doodson, was found to be "virtually perfect" it was dubbed the "jewel case".Another publication quotes Doodson describing that he "specified polished ribs as they pick up the light and shine" and states that the resulting appearance led to the name.

In case you weren't kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

drowned in pussy juice posted:

my cds live a chaotic toy story life on the floor of my car, one day I hope to have an accident and get decapitated by a copy of the dawsons creek soundtrack

So, what you're saying is that you don't want to wait for your life to be over?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

drowned in pussy juice posted:

This looks like I gave you a really easy lay up for a great joke but in reality I have bad taste in music

I've heard of worse.

• Locked thread