Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

The Leck posted:

For getting rid of a significant quantity of CDs, is there any reasonable alternative to a site like Decluttr or SecondSpin? I'm making a move that requires fairly significant downsizing, and I'd rather my CDs not just go in the trash, even if I don't get much/any money for them. Some of them look like they're even worth a bit of money according to discogs, but I'm not sure that selling them one at a time is going to be quick enough / worth the effort.

I feel the same way. I need to get rid of my CDs because I still have a ton at my parent's house, and there's some cluttering my current residence. I don't want to make money off of them, but for some reason, because my brain is broken, I want them to go to a "good home".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread