Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beo
Oct 9, 2007

smg + vanguard is fun as hell the n7 hurricane is amazing, I haven't found a good assault rifle yet, friend has one that shoots explosive rounds that seems pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

Vanguard with a good close range gun(hurricane) did alright in silver I did a full extraction with one as long as you are always charging and dashing to refill ammo you are hard to lock down. I haven't tried any others but my friend who is a soldier and has a fantastic gun did alright.

After I max out my vanguard I think I it will be really drat good I specced him last night(post silver) for DR and more shield restore on charge and I plan to spec at least one of the others as a primer if not both. I figure if you combo that with barrier specced to restore on melee you'll be pretty tough.

I think sentinel could be really good too the energy drain skill can restore a lot of shields and they have some nice passive bonuses to DR, just not sure if they will be good at blowing stuff up.

If anyone has tried out the ultra rare salarian dude let me know what you think I got him last night and shield boost looks awesome as hell, just not sure he'll be as pure murder as my vanguard.

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

depends do you like dropping smoke grenades so you can't see the enemy? If so it's great!

• Locked thread