Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Two Finger posted:

The Claymore is no longer in the game.

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

katkillad2 posted:

What's the deal with loot boxes? You want to buy the cheapest ones so the next tiers don't contain bad items? How do you know when you've got all the stuff from the cheap boxes?

If it's like ME3, you can tell because you'll have all the basic weapons and characters maxed out. Weapon at X, all of the color customizations for Human Vanguard 1, etc. Maxed out characters/weapons were removed from the drop pool, increasing your chance of getting something completely new.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

precision posted:

Which is hilarious because in ME3MP on PC you can cheat yourself infinite money in like literally 2 minutes and they never banned anyone for it.

They did, actually, if people reported you or you immediately bought 500 card packs after 1 game of bronze. If nobody reported you, and you spent your billions slowly, you were fine. They stopped completely after ME3MP fell into "maintenance" mode, though.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

precision posted:

The Volus Adept, Volus Engineer, and the Collector were the only UR characters. Not even all the Volus were UR.

e: remember how the Volus' melee attack was a cloak? Man I miss all the wacky poo poo they did.

Normal Geth getting a channeled, AoE melee. Juggernauts getting a grab that drained shields from EVERYTHING. :allears:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

tadashi posted:

Yeah, on the one hand, in ME3 the infiltrator was pretty clearly a sniping class. Sniping classses use sniper rifles. On the other hand, I can see that some dev went off the rails and was thinking the infiltrator was like a rogue class (hence the incredible builds in ME3 with shotguns). Rogue classes use stealth to get behind other people's defenses and rip them a new one. So it only makes sense from a twisted logic.

Or speccing for melee and being a ninja as some Infiltrators. Literally, in the Shadow's case.

• Locked thread