Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Just got into a game, so it might've been a temporary issue.

So this whole thread is depressing. I held off getting Andromeda but bookmarked this thread so I could see how things panned out. And all it made me want to do was play ME3 which I did. But now I'm depressed 'cause I couldn't remember how to play my Huntress. :smith: good thing I was in a bronze game so the humiliation wasn't *total*. I remember something about dark channel, warp ammunition and face melting..so I stuck with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

exquisite tea posted:

Give her a shotgun. Cloak with the power evolution, then Dark Channel + Warp, or just Warp + shotgun blast to the face.

I have all these amazing builds per the Last ME3 thread, complete with the last gun load-out each had..and I'm still coming up blank. I apparently really really liked my Hurricane with the power amp on it.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

exquisite tea posted:

The Reegar feels like cheating so I don’t use it on purpose.

Yeah, but you are a "good" player. I was always mediocre at best, so anything that gives me an edge is welcome. I really shine in games where everyone else is N7 200 or below :buddy:

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

So Andromeda finally got cheap enough on the xbone that I picked it up. And I have to say...I'm enjoying it. I'm far enough in the game that I'm probably not going to get spoilers (looking at you BANSHEEES) in multiplayer and it's pretty fun. Well, I can't tell if it's really fun or if it's just the sheen of the learning curve. But yeah, I have no gear, poo poo guns and a Krogan Vanguard. But playing bronze matches is..fun. I don't know how I'll feel after a bunch more, but right now it doesn't seem like a grind and is an amusing time waster. It's also nice that people aren't yelling about how I'm screwing up. Apparently some of my muscle memory from 3 is still good.

• Locked thread