Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
PS4: DoctorKinbote

The multiplayer is the only reason I bought this trash game, hope it stays fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Finished Nier:Automata and am starting this, what are the best classes or at least ones capable of playing Gold effectively? How's should I be spending my credits/grinding?

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
I can't believe how lovely guns are in this outer space shooting game what the gently caress. Did nobody bother to test this? Yeah, bronze enemies should take a whole clip to kill, that seems fine.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
As far as weapons getting stronger, bioware did a multiplayer stream today where they said the weapons aren't weak you just have to level them up, which is blatantly downplaying how goddamn lovely they are. I think they don't get it.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

waah posted:

So other ME3:MP junkies, are you guys actually finding the multiplayer boring? Like I bought this game cause I figured the internet was being ultra hyperbolic about this game, and I knew even if the single player sucked, at least I would enjoy multiplayer.

It appears I was wrong. I know gold and platinum were where it was best in ME3, but I dunno. Everything about Andromeda seems boring. The enemies, the locations, especially the weapons since I cant kill anything on bronze with my guns.

I thought for sure with less rounds, the matches would be quicker, but even those drag out to about the same amount of time.

What am I missing here guys? This isn't really as bad as it feels right now right?

I've been really disappointed with it. I loved the first multiplayer, but this just doesn't have the same addictiveness. Aside from what everyone knows, that most of the guns feel weak, I think the new emphasis on getting flushed from cover and jetting around feels too chaotic and doesn't have the same thrill of holding a corner of the map from a big wave of enemies. I basically hate the little fuckers designed to flush you from cover. The enemies in general feel kind of boring, like the Banshee is way scarier and cooler from a design perspective than anything in this. The class selection is kind of unoriginal and I wish that Bioware had been more inventive with new races or something because just the Angara isn't doing it for me. And I know I'm kind of belaboring the point here, but how a game design team made a game built around shooting and powers and most of your methods for doing those two things feel like poo poo is really amazingly bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Bioware is garbage, how did they gently caress this up so bad?

• Locked thread