Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
PC Origin: Kaysette

The Turian Havoc description sounds cool as heck. Extra damage while airborne?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I have never seen an AAA release where I get kicked from a MP sesh into the home screen.

Let alone regularly.

My SP save always freezes after getting through a certain cutscene so now I can only play MP.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

ShadowHawk posted:

I had this happen and fixed it by loading an autosave one prior and redoing both sections, which were pure dialog and about 2 minutes long.

Thanks. I managed to get around it by playing through the cutscene without being connected to the Internet. Props to the goon who advised that.

Unlocked the Asari Adept last night, really looking forward to pumping more points into her. She's squishy af after playing my vanguard to 10/V.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

Its a shame vanguards are hot garbage on gold, they were so much fun in ME3

An extremely wrong post.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

It's called that because it sinks your desire to play MP.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Ainsley McTree posted:

Having tooled around with both human and krogan vanguard I definitely have decided I like Human better, unfortunately. The headbutt just isn't as satisfying as it should be, whereas mashing the falcon punch button just feels really good.

Bastion/Shock Trooper aside, how should I build HumGuard? My gut says "ignore shockwave" but I've been wrong before.

Ignore shockwave and just keep punching.

I'm also in the 6b camp for charge fwiw.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Melee nerf and no buffs for shotguns?

WHY DO YOU HATE FUN?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

RBA Starblade posted:

It didn't take all that many games to hit level 20 in ME3 though.

The assumption was people would keep hitting prestige for more war assets so the time to 20 was much lower.

Played three gold games post patch, human vanguard is still fine. Played with the new salarian and kept trying to charge the VI the first few waves.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Singularity also takes so loving long to recharge, I'm spoiled after playing vanguard to almost 20. Asari Adept owns but I can't get into the human one.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

TipsyMcStagger posted:

played last night for the first time in week, HuVan was just getting roasted by sharpshooters, think I'll play against kett or something else.

Did they nerf melee? it seemed my biotic punching wasn't doing as good.

Most outlaw's shields and armor got buffed, Barrier got nerfed. Sharpshooters are deadly as gently caress now.

Definitely harder to vanguard post-patch.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Digirat posted:

Remnant are probably the easiest since outlaws are spongier than ever now, except for classes like the asari adept who get melted pretty quickly by observers. I would say kett are the easiest for the asari adept right now. The ruzad buff and working smart choke make for an awesome weapon to use on her

This is me. gently caress Remnant forever.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Flipswitch posted:

How do you play the Asari adept? I'm enjoying the human one a lot but haven't really checked out the Asari one.

Annihilation field to recharge shields, shield-powered lance, saving barrier so you don't melt on gold.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Flipswitch posted:

I am ... a biotic god

Death is whimsical today.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

If I could just glue the VI to my shoulder I'd be all set. That thing roams everywhere.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

I've been using the hurricane to prime stuff in addition to incinerate but then when no rockets come I realize my VI is off trying to solo a fiend.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

I used to run shield powered lance but switched to the throw build after the last patch. I melted way too quickly on Gold.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

raverrn posted:

Checking in for the first time since launch. Are guns still useless?

No, actually. Last patch had some huge buffs for most of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

I haven't played in like 2 weeks, and this isn't doing anything to speed that up.

Samesies. Zelda ruined the SP and now I'm back to Overwatch for MP shootymans.

• Locked thread