Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Holy poo poo good thing I read the thread. I was gonna get my third away team but I think I'll save for the jugg shield.

edit: At tier 4 of Charge, I'm guessing damage and force is better than the aoe boost? The stagger might be nice so I don't have to nova for CC.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I haven't had any CTDs, but I have had a whole lot of getting booted to the main menu and connectivity issues.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

So is every single MP game supposed to be laggy as hell and impossible to play? Cause that has been every single match for me. It seems fun but the rubber banding and other connection issues are just too much. I've only play 5 games but every single one was a mess. Its really hard to play when you can't even get around a box cause of all the rubber banding.

I've tried to host games to see if that fixes anything but no one ever seems to join my games. I've never had a problem with any other games so I don't think its on my end but who knows.

edit: on PC

It's P2P so if you lag when you join people and no one seems to join when you're the host, I'm sorry to say this but you're the problem. I'd google around to see if there's any settings you can fiddle with.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

katkillad2 posted:

I would agree except that 90% of the time when it's devices the button press resets at 50%... Then getting it to work again seems like a crapshoot.

I was starting to think that was just me. It seems to only happen when you get a lovely host, though. They can usually do it fine.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
You also need to max rank the character in this. If you max rank the character, you can max 4 skills and have the last at 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Iirc you can probably cheatengine yourself a tonne of currency since I doubt they ban for me3 anymore. Or just a bit so you dont get stuck with the stock weapons.

• Locked thread