Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Origin PC ID is purerok. Looking for people to do APEX missions with, or whatever. Just shoot aliens until they're dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I just want the Valkyrie. Then I'll have no problem with anything evermore.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I wish they just gave us the ability to make our own weapons and stuff like SP, but then I guess that'd be too much like DAI for some people. I just want my Valkyrie with unlimited ammo like in SP.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
The only thing in this game that's actually annoyed me more than minorly is how it calls magazines clips. All the time, even if it refers to them as magazines elsewhere.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Ein Sexmonster posted:

I mean they aren't magazines though. Ever since ME2 they've been called thermal clips,

That giant thing they pull out of the bottom of the gun is a magazine (most obvious one is on the Black Widow). They may put Thermal Clips in them, but it's still a magazine. The game even calls them that on some tooltips, but not others.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
So, I have a question for something I've always wondered. Maybe one of you fine folks will be able to answer.

For the Valkyrie, is the listed damage per bullet or per burst? Because each pull of the trigger is a 2 shot burst.

So, is it 99 damage per bullet (so 198 per trigger pull), or 99 per burst (or 49.5 per bullet)?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Relentless posted:

All damages are per bullet, except shotguns. They didn't split out pellet damage, so it's per trigger pull.

Most burst fire weapons still seem to have bugged RoFs, though. They're in line to deal decent damage based on the listed stats, but the RoF# doesn't account for the hard stop after a 3 round burst. It's worst on the Hornet (lists 950, closer to 400 in reality), but anything burst fire is a trap right now.

That's too bad. The Valkyrie is my favorite gun and I've used it almost exclusively since ME3MP Turian Ghost days. Love it with unlimited ammo (heatsink) on SP.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

RBA Starblade posted:

I got six male vanguard cards before I got another female vanguard. The female vanguard's level 20. The male's level 1.

:negative:

Why are there even different cards for sex? Why not just have a sex toggle? Is it just to pad out the list to make it look like there are more classes than there actually are? I think it is.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Bioware realizes that if you buff the weapons, but also buff the enemies that you end up with a net zero change, right? They do realize why they're buffing the weapons, right?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
What was the sniper rifle that everyone loved? I've been using the Black Widow in single player as my SR, but if there's something better. This is assuming weapons are similar between MP/SP.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Tried out the -100% cooldown. It's not instant as it would suggest.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

tadashi posted:

Not sure if this is about the Inf build but sometimes you get a kill stolen at the last second and then your rear end is hanging out in the open just when you most need a cloak.

Nah, it's about the item for sale that says it gives "-100% Shield Regen Cooldown" or something like that. It's definitely faster now, but it still takes a second or two to regen still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I'm really disappointed. I love ME, and the Quarians are my favorite race (but then, I may be biased. ~Tali~). I was looking forward to DLC about the Quarian ark, but I think this basically puts the final nail in that coffin.

I actually really like ME: A. :shrug:

It's story may not be as good as the original trilogy's, but I find it to be, overall, a much more fun game in relation to mechanics.

• Locked thread