Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Someone in the 3 thread mentioned videos I can watch to get a few packs. Where are they? In the game or on EAs website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Thanks! Super confusing but I'll try watching them all.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm going to play multiplayer today and I'm going to run to the extraction zone at the start of round 11

tribbledirigible posted:

That's ok, my Vanguard will cover you with my 2 sniper rifles.

No he won't, there is no round 11 :smug:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Thanks to whoever suggested Human Vanguard as a good common class. Tonnes of fun to swoop around with recharging shields.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Is the level 6 evolution of the Human Vanguard Barrier passive worth taking, and if so, top or bottom? I'm doing the Charge + melee for almost infinite shields strategy.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Stickman posted:

The Saving Barrier (bottom) is a nice shield boost in a bind, especially when running away! I suspect that biotic melee doesn't count as a "biotic power", so I didn't bother with the top evolution because I hardly ever kill mooks with powers. For silver, at least, I feel that it nicely rounds out survivability, and is much nicer than, say, an extra 6 points in shockwave.

Sounds good, thanks!

Any thoughts on the Nova evo that uses shields :sheep face:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I haven't had any CTDs, but I have had a whole lot of getting booted to the main menu and connectivity issues.

Same. Bone is borderline unplayable because who wants to put the effort in if it's a crapshoot on whether or not you'll get anything for it :saddowns:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

How are Sentinels supposed to be played? Just run around combo'ing things?

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Another dumb question: Is anyone else getting constantly disconnected from the network while playing MP? Bone goons I play with have been seeing it since launch.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Does anyone know if the SP Cryo Pod bonuses apply to Apex missions as in actual MP, or the lovely phone app? I'd take a 15% credit bonus and chance for items.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

RatHat posted:

Only singleplayer stuff I would imagine.

Ah sorry should have been more specific. There are a few perks that say bonus credits for Apex missions. I'm just not sure if that refers to the phone app or to actual MP, since story wise, MP are Apex teams.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Punched my way to a Gold extraction using a Tier 8 Human Vanguard, and I really hope they balance guns because right now I forget I even have one half the time.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

What's a good build for the Avenger? The knife teleport is hilarious but I suspect not actually viable in Gold. Should I just max out Stealth Grid and Stickies, and then sneak around blowing things up?

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Christ Angara Avenger is fun. I was competitive in Silver at level 3 just with judicious use of grenades and stealth :allears:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Shumagorath posted:

Is he as good as Drell Assassin or whatever class had Warp and Cluster Grenades?

I don't think I ever played that class so I have no idea. But she can stealth almost forever with no cooldown, blow poo poo up with grenades, and warp behind anyone and stab them in the back :ese:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

I got some dumb UR sniper rifle from my first ever 100K credit box. It shoots explosive rounds and looks kinda Kett-ish, and it's hot garbage. Stupid game :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Angaran Avenger keeps whining about being out of ammo when I haven't fired a single shot all match.

• Locked thread