Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Can I max out my skills like SP or is it back to doing a build? The mode feels pretty jank at times but I'm so glad I can play MEs multi again. The increased mobility is so welcome and I've already fallen in love with the Infiltrator again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Got that glitch last night, it was hilarious.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

InnercityGriot posted:

Finished Nier:Automata and am starting this, what are the best classes or at least ones capable of playing Gold effectively? How's should I be spending my credits/grinding?

Female Human Infiltrator is very good with maxed out Sticky Grenades.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

waah posted:

So other ME3:MP junkies, are you guys actually finding the multiplayer boring? Like I bought this game cause I figured the internet was being ultra hyperbolic about this game, and I knew even if the single player sucked, at least I would enjoy multiplayer.

It appears I was wrong. I know gold and platinum were where it was best in ME3, but I dunno. Everything about Andromeda seems boring. The enemies, the locations, especially the weapons since I cant kill anything on bronze with my guns.

I thought for sure with less rounds, the matches would be quicker, but even those drag out to about the same amount of time.

What am I missing here guys? This isn't really as bad as it feels right now right?

Im not gonna sink 400 hours into this one unless they work on the netcode and deliver some amazing content.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

This game is kind of growing on me. My infiltrator is 20, I can now do Silver matches reliably, and I'm almost off Basic Packs. Vanquisher is pretty good but unlike ME3, I can't seem to hit poo poo with a SR. I could reliably quick scope with the Geth infil but I'm not sure whats different about this.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

I like the Adhi change.

Everything else is extremely questionable; why would you add another sync kill?!

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

precision posted:

If they get desperate enough and they're not selling as many Andromeda Points as they'd like, they could just go "fine, you can pay real money to guarantee a copy of this or that". And it would be something like $10 and a lot of little kids would spend $100 of their parents' money to get a Vanquisher X.

I thought they were going to do that but with mission funds. Guess it was just a rumor.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Relentless posted:

At least for mp, they should limit the # of dodges you can do in a row before a cooldown. And then have a few mobility based classes that avoid that. Like the havoc gets infinite air dodges with no CD, but 15 seconds on ground dodges. Fortify adds to the timer or reduces the # of charges you can hold.

Bad idea alert.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

The omni button was ok but having interact with melee is a bad choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

So the game is mostly fixed now?

• Locked thread