Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So why do they hate Krogan Vanguards again?

I didnt' have enough shields to begin with now they're dropping them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Since I can't find the single player thread just going to ask here. Is there any way to get more than 3 active powers on the pc because lol what the gently caress were they thinking

Noooope

You have to pause, go into your power menu, swap it out, and then go back in

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dunno-Lars posted:

I was banned and wiped waaay back when they still cared about the game for messing with cheating in credits, got unbanned and immediately used cheatengine to give myself a billion credits. ME3 is end of support, they don't care anymore, go nuts.

For ME:A, you need to get a cheatengine table from somewhere. One of the options there is auto-ready up lobby, instant skip to last wave and set extraction timer to 10 seconds. Leave those three on overnight on platinum, and you'll have a lot of cash. They don't give a poo poo.

I was about to ask "Wouldn't you need to get to the zone" but realized you'd get money either way

• Locked thread