Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

PC Origin BarbarianSteve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Am I the only one getting constant desyncs (which fucks up evasions and jumpjet evasion traversal) and constant lag? This is not cool :(

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Well gently caress, I haven't had any time to play this past week so imagine my surprise when I finally log in and see I've got enough mission funds for the Juggernaut shield, only when I get to the item store page, they've cycled it out. Ah well, combatives it is.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

how do you buy poo poo in this stupid apex app?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

:psyduck:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

:lol: what a shitshow

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I have one, but it appears to be one of the worst weapons in the entire game so I don't use it.

First pack I opened had a Sweeper Remnant AR in it, and despite the fact it does peanuts for damage, not being glued to ammo boxes made me keep with it.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Daddy likey.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

So is the thing with the chests to fill out your commons first with basic packs, then move onto advanced (20k) or expert (50k) ones?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Holy loving :laffo:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Suck My Dick From The Back? :laffo:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Thinking about how good this game could have been makes my face tired :(

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Digital Osmosis posted:

Planet with too much sun, planet with toxic water... planet with radiation? I honestly don't remember. The only good planet was the one where you don't use the nomad.

is this secretly also the ME:A single player thread, btw, or did I somehow totally fail to find it? because i just beat the game and i have thoughts.

No you didn't, it's presently called something like "mmm that's a tasty Bowser - the gaming food megathread" or some poo poo, and has been on maximum derail for months.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Thor-Stryker posted:

Just Cause has the best climbing (Because you're not climbing.)

The rightest opinion in this thread

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Dick Trauma posted:

I got the Nomad on Eos and went tearing up a hill, noticing small aggro animals were in my way. I tried to run them over and nothing happened to them. This is BULLSHIT! :argh:

I could swear I remember ploughing through bugs with the Nomad and killing them. Granted, I didn't see carmageddon style gibs but I distinctly remember killing them.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Dunno-Lars posted:

I was banned and wiped waaay back when they still cared about the game for messing with cheating in credits, got unbanned and immediately used cheatengine to give myself a billion credits. ME3 is end of support, they don't care anymore, go nuts.

For ME:A, you need to get a cheatengine table from somewhere. One of the options there is auto-ready up lobby, instant skip to last wave and set extraction timer to 10 seconds. Leave those three on overnight on platinum, and you'll have a lot of cash. They don't give a poo poo.

No they don't and bless you for the billions you helped me get to blow on top end crates <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

The Omar were cool

• Locked thread