Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Im just gonna say gently caress remnant. On silver the observer laser can kill you before you see it hitting you most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

With the lag, sync kills are just horrible, even if you escape there's like a 90% chance you'll just rubber band back into range and die again.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Yeah the default is E

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

gmq posted:

Where do I get the Thermal Clip equipment?

item store in the shop. You need 70 or 75 mission funds

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Its a shame vanguards are hot garbage on gold, they were so much fun in ME3

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

My vanguard loving melts if I leave cover for more than a microsecond, so Im not really sure why id want to play a class who's whole schtick is flying out of cover

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Im dying because I charge, immediately get stagged and then die before i can headbutt again.

Spamming grenades as an infiltrator is infinitely easier and less dependent on the host not having a 56k connection.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

I feel like you guys are playing a different game, any time I see a vanguard in gold Im picking them up off the ground every other round.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Well, looking at the skills, Krogans can't get shields back on melee, so maybe Im just playing the wrong vanguard.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Is the vanquisher better than the black widow? They seem to be the same style of gun so Id assume the black widow is slightly better due to its ranking.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Zakmonster posted:

Vanquisher has less of a recoil and feels smoother to handle. There's also some mumblings about it having too much of a damage modifier against weakpoints, but nothing confirmed, I think. Other than that, it's rare, so you can get it to rank X faster than you could the Black Widow.

That said, I still prefer the Black Widow. Looks better, sounds better and deals with hard targets better.

After being stuck with the Isharay since launch, the last 5 games or so have been amazing now that I have the black widow, but I see people running around with vanquisher Xs just destroying gold like its a joke.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

I feel like most powers, and all weapons except snipers could do double damage and the snipers would still be better.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Im worried they're just going to nerf sniper rifles into oblivion, completely missing the point of why nobody uses anything else.

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

The big problem with Kett in pub groups is that they're the only enemies that have sync kills. Outlaw hydras can grab you, but they might not kill you with it, and even if they do you can be resed. With the current latency issues stemming from p2p fighting ascendants can be a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

I think charge 6b is better for krogans simply because they have way more health than life and regaining half your shields is pretty pitiful when you've only got 200 to begin with. Humans on the other hand have a lot more shields than health so it benefits them more.

• Locked thread