Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I like his films. I watched The Nice Guys last night . This thread was mostly just an excuse to post fat Russell Crowe though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't know what other films he made but Kiss Kiss is one of my favorite Christmas movies and Iron Man 3 was a nice take on a superhero movie when they were getting kind of exhausting, and also The Nice Guys was very funny and cool and good. I'll just say it: I think I'm a Shane Black fan.

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
I love Shane and I found Iron Man 3 and The Nice Guys to be great and enjoyable films.

I am eager to see his return to the Predator franchise as a director.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Lethal Weapon is really, really good. also, The Last Boy Scout is a sleeper great one too.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The Nice Guys was one of the best films of last year and also apparently should have won an award for making Russell Crowe look not-fat

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Iron Man 3 is the best iron man and The Nice Guys was real good too. I wonder how The Nice Guys got made cause it was a mainstream comedy w/ comedy in it.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Shaggar posted:

Iron Man 3 is the best iron man

People that hate this movie don't understand that it's Lethal Weapon with one or two scenes that have Iron Man armor. It's one of the better MCU movies for sure.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The Last Boy Scout is such a good action movie. One of my favorites and imo one of the greatest ever made

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Improbable Lobster posted:

The Nice Guys was one of the best films of last year and also apparently should have won an award for making Russell Crowe look not-fat

Holy crap, that really is magic

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

try the new taco place posted:

Lethal Weapon is really, really good. also, The Last Boy Scout is a sleeper great one too.

Lethal Weapon is the story of a black family's day being ruined by hosed up white people at every turn from start to finish. The protagonist is Danny Glover and he's in a Kafkaesque nightmare.

E: I just realized that post flirts with CD talk, but that's literally just what happens on screen. What did Murtaugh ever do to deserve that poo poo? He just wanted to chill on his boat and drink beer.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Apr 10, 2017

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the helicopter that makes no noise until it comes up from behind the cliff is epic

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Jose posted:

I like his films. I watched The Nice Guys last night . This thread was mostly just an excuse to post fat Russell Crowe though

He used Fat Val Kilmer, so Fat Russel Crowe was the next logical step.

e: IMDB lists a Top Gun 2 with Val Kilmer playing Iceman? :laffo:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1745960/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a shane black film with fat russell crowe and fat val kilmer would be really good

• Locked thread