Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dartonus
Apr 1, 2011

It only gets worse from here on in...

Ze Pollack posted:

Also, one of the kings of the region had a dwarf-crafted scepter. He and the dwarfhold that made it have been fighting over who its rightful owner is for centuries now.

This would be King Alkharad of Mahrak - the item in question, the Hammer of Algrim, is claimed as an heirloom by the Dwarfhold of Karak Azul, but their claim is bogus because the hammer includes a disc of Bronze from Alkharad's coffers, and so is rightfully his. As of Warhammer's present day, the "Wars of the Hammer", as they've come to be known, have been going on for roughly 2,300 years, and the hammer has changed hands more than 3 dozen times. At the end of the aforementioned Gortrek and Felix book, The Serpent Queen, Gortrek challenges one of Mahrak's Tomb Princes to a duel for the hammer, as he was a veteran of one of the earlier conflicts in this series of wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arglebargle III posted:

God the End Times are stupid.

As far as I'm concerned, Settra was not only the best thing about Warhammer, but the only good part of the End Times (yes, even though the Skaven blew up a moon, contacted 40K's Eldar etc, they were still doing things that were dumb even by Skaven standards).

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

CommissarMega posted:

Even though the Skaven ... contacted 40K's Eldar....

They what now? That one I didn't know about.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
As I recall, the Skaven found a device in Lustria, similar to their Farsqueaker (a long-ranged telecommunications device). Skaven being Skaven, they messed around with it, and well:

quote:

“The warlock engineers soon discovered the Device of the Great Beyond, a communication apparatus that spoke to beings from beyond the stars. As they swirled its many dials, a querulous voice spoke through the stone speakers. That voice, fair and clear, caused the Skaven to bolt away. The device was something like the far-squeaker, but the melodious tones that issued forth were, if anything, kin to the despised speech of the elf-things. As they did not understand the alien language, nor how the arcane contraption worked the warlock engineers pulled the device apart and shot it with warplock pistols until it stopped making any sounds.”

EDIT: It's in 'Warhammer: Thanquol, Book 1', if you're interested.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The more I learn of the Skaven, the more I love them. That's the single most adorable thing in all the fantasy genre, I want to hug and pet those rats.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

ZearothK posted:

The more I learn of the Skaven, the more I love them. That's the single most adorable thing in all the fantasy genre, I want to hug and pet those rats.

the same way orks were modeled after soccer hooligans, skaven were modeled after british neo-nazis.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Coolguye posted:

the same way orks were modeled after soccer hooligans, skaven were modeled after british neo-nazis.

I know, and it is probably GW's finest moment to portray the Nazis as the vermin they associated with the Jews in propaganda.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Coolguye posted:

yeah the Battle of Cable Street cemented the British image of neo-nazis as a bunch of people who will gladly talk a big game about exterminating the lesser peoples of the earth and then the split second they run up against meaningful opposition flee in abject pants-making GBS threads terror.

and thus, the Skaven: man, they'd be a much bigger problem if it wasn't for their abject terror of any fight where they don't outnumber the enemy twenty to one and their favorite pastime being backstabbing each other for their failures.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Ze Pollack posted:

yeah the Battle of Cable Street cemented the British image of neo-nazis as a bunch of people who will gladly talk a big game about exterminating the lesser peoples of the earth and then the split second they run up against meaningful opposition flee in abject pants-making GBS threads terror.

and thus, the Skaven: man, they'd be a much bigger problem if it wasn't for their abject terror of any fight where they don't outnumber the enemy twenty to one and their favorite pastime being backstabbing each other for their failures.

They weren't "neo" Nazis at the time of Battle of Cable Street, just plain old Nazis. :v:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is there any good audiobooks of the Warhammer stuff?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

ZearothK posted:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Triskelli posted:

Once upon a time, you had this Football game. Grand ol' game it was, Midtown Morks 'ginst the Glasgow Gorks. Game went into overtime and wound up 3-2. Damned if I remember if the Gorks or Morks won, grand ol' scrap though. Well o' course after a game like that the Morks' (Gorks?) boys got to a bit of rioting, and soon as you know every lorrie in the lot's flipped and flamin' away. After a bit of a tussle the Gork & Mork boys decided to hoof it home, smashing windows, drawing graffiti and popping anyone that looked at 'em funny (or just plain looked funny) square inna jaw. And more boyz kept joining up as they went through town, so many that they couldn't decide they couldn't decide where they were going. But everyone was having a blast beating the snot out of each other and taking whatever they found, so it didn't matter. So they come to the edge of town and the Gork boss (Mork boss?) managed to yell over the crowd, and he says in his finest bellow:

"WE'Z HAVIN' FUN, ROIGHT?!"

"ROIGHT!!" say the boyz,

"AN' YA WANT MORE FUN, ROIGHT?!"

"ROIGHT!!!!"

"WELL I KNOW A PUB IN THE NEXT VILLAGE, LETS GET MOVIN'!"

[B][I]WAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

And they've been movin' ever since.

Ah that was also amazing.

also loving skaven.

Promontory
Apr 6, 2011

ZearothK posted:

I know, and it is probably GW's finest moment to portray the Nazis as the vermin they associated with the Jews in propaganda.

This makes sense, but is there a source from GW saying that was the intention? I tried googling but only got results from a) this forum and b) people who were wondering if it would be offensive to paint their rats with SS uniforms.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nekomimi-Maiden posted:

I mean, you can say the same for any Total War game. "Welp, my elite samurai got cut down, lemme just rest in this peasant village we took over which literally has nothing more advanced than a tower in the town.... aaand a few turns of slow recruitment later, we're back to full strength, I guess because random elite samurai wandered in?"

I would probably mentally justify it instead as "Larry, Barry, Terry, and Gerald all got the absolute snot beaten out of them and would basically be breathing through straws if they needed to breathe, but they're vampires, so if we bleed a few peasants into their mouths they should recover decently."

True but I figure the global recruitment thing is 'it takes some time to summon reinforcements' not 'we scour the countryside for elite samurai'

What I'm getting at is that it takes like three hundred years to make a vargheist and there's only one place they can be made. If i had five vamp counts armies with four units in each... that's a lot of Von Carsteins. I figure casualties can get the peasant-blood treatment, yeah

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
One of the Von Carstein quirks is that they're extremely picky about who can represent the "family", and if you're a Von Carstein vampire and fail to follow their social mores, you get "The Talk" about what a Von Carstein is supposed to be and represent. Nobody gets "The Talk" twice.

Having several hundred vampire rejects stored under their castle is quite plausible, really.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
With all the Settra and Nagash and his black pyramid talk I figure this is relevant, the modding for the game is coming along nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVQSnxAdwmA

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

With all the Settra and Nagash and his black pyramid talk I figure this is relevant, the modding for the game is coming along nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVQSnxAdwmA

Looks really cool, it's amazing what modders can achieve with limited tools, but goddam the Tomb Kings in that video look op as hell.

Mightypeon
Oct 10, 2013

Putin apologist- assume all uncited claims are from Russia Today or directly from FSB.

key phrases: Poor plucky little Russia, Spheres of influence, The West is Worse, they was asking for it.
Currently playing as Dwarfs on legendary.

Something pretty unusual happened. Manfred, after I murdered him a couple of times (he still has 6 provinces or so) offers to become my vasall.

Never had this happen beforehand.

Given how diplomacy works, I probably should not accept that offer because every Imperial will pretty much hate me, which is probably what Manni intended here.

Also, the second Chaos Warrior wave was full of chosens etc. and burned its way down to the Dwarf starting problems.

Mightypeon fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Apr 14, 2017

Dmar
Aug 19, 2004
yarg
I've had the VC offer to be my vassals before when playing as Dwarfs. In my experience on normal and hard, all three of the factions are happy to offer when you've got them over a barrel. I've never taken them up on it though mostly because I didn't think it served my strategic interests very well - which is basically what you're identifying as well?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

This is the first LP in a while I've been able to stay interested in. The mix of SS and Videos is great because I don't need 30 minutes to devote to watching the videos with the sound on in order to keep up but I can still tune in for some of the battles and get a feel for how some of the different factional units work.

Nice work.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Once 2 adds the elves I hope someone makes a War of the Beard mod.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
Turns 136 -144

As the scale of our territory increases so do the threats proliferate, battles occur in every province.

Isabella von Carstein heads south with her army. Having been ejected from Stirland, their von Carstien couple's refuge is Osterland to the north.

Vlad has other ideas and offers terms once more. The lack of cooperation between the von Carstein factions allows Karl Franz to pursue a classic strategy of divide & conquer.

The Border Princes are launching an all-out offensive against Sylvania. Apparently they have nothing better to do in the Badlands to the south.

The Wood Elves have had their fun and now they are going home. They were a great help and sent many Norscan stacks fleeing for the hills.

Fair Bretonnia burns in the fires of civil war.

One of our warrior priests was sent to check things out. King Leounceour is doing losing the civil war now that Estalia has joined on Bordeux's side. Louen is down to just two castles, although it looks like he may soon recapture L'Anguille. Otherwise we might have expected to see some Bretonnian armies helping us.

As noted, Talabecland has been suffering from public disorder, resulting in a rebel undead army. The local necromancer has raised a fairly powerful army to assail Kemperbad. It's nice that the units have been damaged from attrition already but that veterancy is concerning. The town garrison may not be able to hold this army off so we'll send reinforcements.

Beastmen warherds from the Chaos Wastes have penetrated deep into Talabecland. We'll want to deal with them before they cross the borders into our controlled territory.

Our Reiksmarshall leads the attack. The enemy have good infantry with dual-wielding Gors and lots of Minotaurs, they could probably blender our frontline given the opportunity. But we've brought lots of handgnners and our wizard Konrad knows Net of Amyntok, so we'll try and deal with those Minotaurs early on. Without their support the beastmen infantry will be at a disadvantage against our armoured Greatswords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doILUyrJW2c

The plan worked perfectly and the beastmen were slaughtered. The survivors were hunted down and eliminated. We got some much-needed cash out of this battle because we destroyed a whole 20-stack of units; we're treading even on income and expenditures so we need some fights like this to happen in order to continue upgrading our provinces.

Rupert Taalson is our longest-serving general. It was a long road to level 17 but he's finally unlocked the griffon mount, making him almost as useful in battle as Karl Franz himself.

Taalson recuperated for a turn in Wurtbad with the help of a warrior priest (using his army recuperation ability), before heading out once more to rescue Kemperbad. The necromancer's uprising is put down. There's little rest to be had as more beastmen head south, followed by some Chaos Warriors.

Wissenland continues to be plagued by beastmen raiders and Averland's Count Leitdorf has once again been asked to bring the situation under control on our behalf. He's been quite effective at it so far.

Meanwhile, Count Ludenhof's army is under siege in their capital of Hergig. Hergig is a level-5 city, we really want to avoid it falling to the undead as the city level will be reduced every time is it taken (and retaken). So it would be level-3 at the highest if we retook it from them. Technically, we aren't at war with Mannfred's vampires and since our ceasefire wasn't so long ago, it might damage our reputation to declare war again so soon (depending on exactly how long ago that was, I don't remember). But we can't let the vampires have Hergig.

While the vampires are sieging Hergig, Talabheim appears vulnerable. Heading to this flashpoint could serve two purposes and allow us to rescue Hochland while also liberating Talabheim. If possible we want to avoid a large-scale battle with the powerful undead armies in once place. Traditionally, these sorts of battles have been a great way to deliver knock-out strategic blows to the enemy but we know from prior experience that we can't be sure of victory against the srts of units the vampires have been fielding against us.

On their way up north to Talabheim, Balthasar Gelt and Taalson are attempting to destroy the other Chaos warherd, but it remains just out of reach. We send our witch hunter hero to attempt to use the 'block army' action. IF he can slow the beastmen's progress we might be able to catch them in a very favourable 2v1 mathchup, which would be nice because our troops needs to be conserved for the coming renewal of war against Mannfred.

It works! Let's hope we can catch them next turn.

Elsewhere, Nordland's army was destroyed when it attempted to sally out against the invading Vargs. The city garrison was also mauled in the battle so let's hope Salzenmund doesn't fall, as it's also a level-5 city we would like to have for ourselves later.

In addition to spreading Chaos corruption, the Chaos heroes that popped up across the world when the Chaos vanguard arrived are also using their own agent actions against us. They cased over 3000-gold worth of damage to our stables in Middenland. We aren't going to be repairing that any time soon given our precarious finances.

Even more Norscans sail for Marienburg. But Karl Franz' army is large and capable. With most of our armies busy with defence we have to be very careful about not losing towns. At this stage the economic hit from losing a town could cause a failure cascade as we lose the funds to pay for our armies, resulting in us having to abandon a province and downsize. Similarly with our armies focused on defences against so many attackers, we have to be very careful about how we expand. An army wipe at this stage could be brutal, the scale and tempo of enemy attacks has remained steady despite the number of armies we have destroyed. We'll have to milk the vampire's disunity for all it's worth to keep making progress.

Down south, a captain has been sent on an expedition to ascertain what happened to the Greenskins. So far all that can be found are thriving human and Dwarf settlements, with no greenskins to be found. With no greenskins being and a long way south from the Chaos Wastes, the Badlands have become what passes for a land of plenty in the Warhammer world.

The beastmen were we hoping to entrap just about managed to escape from us, and the turn afterwards they used their 'beast paths' ability to pass under the River Talabec and escape. There's no chance of catching them now as our armies can't traverse rivers nearly so quickly.

Instead, Gelt and Taalson deal with the Chaos army that was following in the beastmens wake. With both armies attacking at once it's an easy victory.

We put some points into the 'honest steel' ability with Balthasar in order to really get his Halberdiers going.

The Skaelings head for Gorssel, but this time they won't find easy pickings. Karl Franz have vowed to defend the region personally.

Both armies have lots of Chariots. Karl's army doesn't have any Halberdiers or Demigryphs since we haven't had the time to recruit them, so we're in trouble on that point. Luckily Karl learned to lightning strike a long time ago so we only have to deal with one stack at a time.

I won't record this battle, but it went as you'd expect. The chariots got a fair few kills before the army routed.

Our units are moderately beaten up from that last battle, but there's probably another battle in them. Karl launches the next attack. Before he does so, a warrior priest stomps into the Skaeling camp and bashes the chieftain's head in, leaving the Norscans leaderless. This means they will suffer the morale penalties from a dead general as soon as the battle starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVQYqPP4rY

The pre-battle assassination turned this battle into a joke.

The battle for Gorssel has been won, but the attacks against Marienburg continue like clockwork. Karl's army actually lost a bunch of units when I got bored and auto-resolved the clean-up operations against the Skaeling stacks. It's a bit inconvenient since there's another full stack heading straight for Gorssel. We'll have to make up the difference with regiments of renown.

Instead of besieging vulnerable Salzenmund, the Vargs head for Middenheim once more. This is probably the best outcome since they probably can't win as long as Todbringer is there and it spares Salzenmund from a razing.

Vampire forces are beginning to congregate at Hergig for the siege.

Our own armies are marching north with some difficulty. We've lost more troops from the corruption attrition than we did to the Chaos army. For some reason the warrior priest isn't providing replenishment bonus this turn.

Louen is besieged by a joint army, things are looking grim for the king.

We began salt production in Gorssel, further increasing our trade income to new heights.

Count Todbringer sallies out with his army and the Middenheim garrison to destroy the Vargs. Only two stacks are present so it's an easy victory this time. We'll keep destroying these Norscan stacks and they'll keep sending them. The only way to stop this would be to launch a punitive invasion of Norsca itself, but obviously we're in no position to do that.

While declaring war on Mannfred, I notice that he has negotiated an alliance with Chaos.

Even though the vampires easily noticed our two armies converging on Talabehm and sent reinforcements to defend the city, it falls easily.

We can see the sorts of units the undead are now packing and it's even more terrifying than usual. That's a seriously powerful army, we might not even be able to beat it 1v1 with any of our own armies.

Nonetheless, we send Taalson out to relieve Hergig. With the large Hochland army+garrison to their fore and Taalson at their back, even Helman Ghorst's powerful army must withdraw or be destroyed. Taalson doesn't have the movements points to catch the withdrawing necromancer's army, but even if he did I wouldn't bet on us winning that battle. It's best that he stays well within range of the supporting Hochland forces to stay safe.

Mannfred attacks alongside Ghorst. This is a turnaround from what we've come to expect as the vampires have a substantial qualitative advantage over us with their units, now including Blood Knights and Terrorgheists on top of the horribly effective Vargheists, but with Hochland's backup we have a substantial numerical advantage over them. Even so, It's going to be a tough battle no matter what the power bar says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HS9EM2bTVA

Tough fight, but we've learned to respect the Vargheists and made sure they died early on. We might not have been able to win a fair 2v2 to stack battle ourselves, so it's fortunate that Mannfred attacked what is probably the most heavily-defended city on the campaign map.

The following turn, Gelt leaves Talabheim and hunts down one of the remnant armies.

In the wake of this victory, we sucessfully implement direct rule in Hochland. With Hochland secure for the time being we should be able to build it up to provide some more income for us.

Count Aldebrand Ludenhoff joins our army, giving us another option to attack and destroy the remaining undead stack led by Mannfred. Boris Todbringer rides south from Middenheim to lend his support, and together they put the vampire pretender back in the ground where he belongs. At least for a while.

Hochland has some nice buildings, but nothing unique. It's got level 3 walls, barracks and clothier, a temple of Sigmar and ale house (controls public order). But we'll ditch some of the other buildings to make way for money-generating ones.

To the south there are still no Greenskins to be found. Even the old capital of Karak Eight Peaks is now a thriving Dwarfhold once more.

Back in Wissenland, the beastmen situation is getting out of control. Our allies have been driving the brayherds form our towns but not actually destroying them. It's doubtful that our ally Count Leitdorf can handle that many beastmen. We've been really lucky for a while now because the Border Princes and Averland have been keeping a lid on the problem for us, but we may have to start actually sending our own forces down there to defend the province if we don't want to start losing towns.

Mukip fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 15, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Oh here we go Archaon is coming. Also not the best news that he and Mannfred have formed an alliance.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I guess in retrospect we should have torched his capital to the ground when we had the chance.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Mannfred being an rear end in a top hat, as always. Hope you can kick his rear end before Archie and his nerd friends arrive.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Angry Lobster posted:

Mannfred being an rear end in a top hat, as always. Hope you can kick his rear end before Archie and his nerd friends arrive.

Doubt it. Kislev is a wasteland so rune face, bird brain, and scale butt are likely going to be visible in 5-6 turns. One of them might veer off into the mountains and harass the dwarves, but I wouldn't count on that.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Coolguye posted:

Doubt it. Kislev is a wasteland so rune face, bird brain, and scale butt are likely going to be visible in 5-6 turns. One of them might veer off into the mountains and harass the dwarves, but I wouldn't count on that.

Your forgetting Fancy Pants.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Oh yeah.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Or to be correct fancy no pants.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
So are the Dwarves going to come up and help or are they just going to chill out for the rest of the game?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Mukip posted:

Our units are moderately beaten up from that last battle, but there's probably another battle in them. Karl launches the next attack. Before he does so, a warrior priest stomps into the Skaeling camp and bashes the cheiftain's head in, leaving the Norscans leaderless. This means tey will suffer the morale penalties from a dead general as soon as the battle starts.

Dang, that's nuts. What are the odds of success on an action like that? It sounds stupid powerful. Are faction leaders like Big Chaos over there immune?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Mzbundifund posted:

Dang, that's nuts. What are the odds of success on an action like that? It sounds stupid powerful. Are faction leaders like Big Chaos over there immune?

They are not. I remember that I basically had a Witch Hunter endlessly harassing Archeon and the other Chaos Lords, Wounding them and basically making them stumble over and over.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

How many of your agent types can assassinate enemy leaders?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Green Intern posted:

How many of your agent types can assassinate enemy leaders?

all of them, but some are worse than others at it. even wizards can assassinate targets.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Roobanguy posted:

all of them, but some are worse than others at it. even wizards can assassinate targets.

What's best is that quite a few races don't have a dedicated "assassin" hero class, like dwarfs for example. You just have to grind a hero up to like level 11 before you can reliably assassinate poo poo.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I imagine that the Skaven will feature a dedicated assassin unit in the Gutter Runner.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Green Intern posted:

I imagine that the Skaven will feature a dedicated assassin unit in the Gutter Runner.

Dark Elves have Masters, Assassins, and Sorceress Heroes, so that covers the three main roles. There's also Death Hags which I guess CA could slot into the Priest/Support hero slot assuming they even make the cut.

Skaven have Assassin, Warlock Engineer, Plague Priest, and Chieftan heroes. Engineer will probably get their own weird niche ala Dwarf Engineers while the other three fill the Champion, Spy, Wizard slots.

Lizardmen have Saurus Scarvets, Skink Priests, and Skink Chiefs. So probably Chiefs as the spy, Saurus as the Champion and Priests as the Wizard type.

High Elves have...a lot of generic hero types. Nobles, Mages, Dragon Mages, Sea Helms and Handmaidens of the EverQueen. No really good spy or priest candidates either. Sea Helms or Handmaidens as spies maybe, since they're kinda vaguely skirmishy.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

1stGear posted:

So are the Dwarves going to come up and help or are they just going to chill out for the rest of the game?

If the Badlands are Dorfville, then one can expect Thorgrim to be sending stacks relatively soon. Reason why they haven't so far is probably because Chaos hasn't declared war on the Dwarves until the event that Mukip just got.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

madmac posted:

High Elves have...a lot of generic hero types. Nobles, Mages, Dragon Mages, Sea Helms and Handmaidens of the EverQueen. No really good spy or priest candidates either. Sea Helms or Handmaidens as spies maybe, since they're kinda vaguely skirmishy.

Dragon Mages will probably be combined with Mages. For spies I think Loremasters would be good since the Swordmasters of Hoeth are the secret police in charge of hunting down the Cult of Excess (or Pleasure). Or some sort of Shadow Warrior hero. Handmaidens or Anointed of Asuryan would probably be the priests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It is all up to the Elves now :smug:

• Locked thread