Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
To unlock the tank on every level you have to bungee jump off the dam and go to the little island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Literally busted out lmaoing at work remembering that lovely ps3 picture

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Literally busted out lmaoing at work remembering that lovely ps3 picture

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GlRdIf_4M8

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tekken 7 is bringing Gon back.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Sony could make a killing amongst the irony gamers by releasing this as a limited edition PS4 controller

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
This controller is loving stupid! I bought it because it sucks

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

lol the slow button

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm the tiny analog sticks

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this one's my all time fave

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol what is the context for this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my GOd how have I never seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

e: beat

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Seiken Densetsu Collection will have online co-op play and an English translation of the third game.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theres like a million amazing parts to this video but this is my favortie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14&t=283s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oh my god, id forgotten

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

isnt this basically what a joycon is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
only a year and a half ago but still lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Sony could make a killing amongst the irony gamers by releasing this as a limited edition PS4 controller

I would buy and use it unironically

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Theres like a million amazing parts to this video but this is my favortie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14&t=283s

That ending lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If you do the following SSBM event matches in this order over a 3-day period:
Day 1: 1, 1, 7
Day 2: 11, 7
Day 3: 1, 17
You'll unlock Master Chief.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Croikey, why'd they make that boomerang outta plastic? How'm I s'posed ta hunt wallabys with'at? Right daft those nips.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First off, you must be nice to Aeris throughout the game whenever you have a choice. When you come to the old man in the pipe in Midgar, you supposedly can let Aeris care for him to make him feel better. You later see a sad scene of the man dying. After Aeris' death, go back to midgar and by this time you should have found a YELLOW underwater materia orb, not the blue one. You talk to the man outside the pipe, anonymously called the "General", and he says how sad he is that that "nice girl" died. He says he may be able to help you, and sends you to Wall Market to pick up a Revival potion. You take it to Aeris' grave to bring her back.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My favorite recently was when bloodborne launched there were a billion theories about how to save the ribbon girl

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

quote:

Hey everyone, here is how to get the triforce. First, you must beat the game five times in a row without turning the power off. The fifth time you reset it, you will hear Ganondorf laugh before the N64 sign comes up. Start a new game and enter your name as this: "zElDA". Play the game without saving up to where you become an adult. When zelda and Impa come riding out on the horse, Zelda will turn to evil and you must fight her! She's easy though... to beat that is. She will come to her senses when you defeat her. She will then tell you the triforce is in the temple of time. Go to the temple of time and fight ganondorf there. you must have your items like this, C-left=bommerang, C-down=bombs, C-right=slingshot. Beat him by hitting him with the slingshot, he will fall to the groung. Then bomb him 13 times. the music will then switch to the mario theme and mario will come out and give you the triforce. But when you try to walk out, bowser will stop you and you will have to fight him by using the boomerang. After that,the triforce is yours to keep.

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/zcentral/rumors.html

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the best part about the triforce oot rumor mill was when Nintendo themselves started sending out fake photos to gaming magazines for their April issues qto stoke the flames

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

L IS REAL 2401

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

L IS REAL 2401

he's in OOT too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Still lolling at lunch