Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
America is a Death Culture. It is in the psychosphere - the Aztecs, the Pilgrims, the Conquistadors - societies possessed by the same memes of spilling blood, sacrificing flesh, and deliverance to Heaven.

It is so much easier to demand sacrifice from, and spill blood of, others rather than yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

You know, i can almost see the sneer on your stupid face when you type things like this. What economic system actually works on it's merits, or for that matter, what system of human interaction works on merits versus "a nepotistic ring of interlocking elite network, access to specialized.... blah blah blah loving blah"? Certainly not any kind of communist government, or whatever fringe retarded marxist philosophy splinter group you angrily cling to.

lol you're right, voting, economics, and political discourse are horseshit. No political party has anything to offer and society is going no where fast. Get paid get laid.

Oops I mean vote D because I like how their bullshit and happy talk tastes.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

I mean it said it was going to happen any day now, I think the word they used was 'inevitable'.

Liberals sure are arrogant!

Only death is inevitable! Greatness must be earned.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

kill the poor. kill the rich. kill them all.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When is the last time a raft came here from Cuba - the 90's? Update your bullshit grandpa - those rafts are vectors for terrorists preying on bleeding heart liberals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I supported Sanders in the primary so I am definitely a secret Republican sabotaging the Democrats from the inside.

• Locked thread