Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

MaxxBot posted:

Do you realize that a majority is required to win elections?

If that was true Trump would not be president right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I now see the light. People were just expressing their personal opinions when they voted for Donald J. Trump and are in no way culpable for all the insane, hosed up poo poo that is going to befall people around the globe. It's my duty to spend all day wringing my hands about the poor racists that will be adversely affected by their own willful ignorance and malice.

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

insane, hosed up poo poo has befallen people around the globe every day for over a century as a result of American policies

and also the policies of many other countries, organizations, and entities

sparking wars and misery in the middle east is something the US has been doing since the 40s, and I guarantee that you have voted at one point for a politician that at least tacitly supported that

This would make sense if I had voted for people whose platform and campaign rhetoric was "do insane hosed up things".

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

call to action posted:

So you did it out of ignorance and that's better because...?

Ok I'll make it simple for you. Donald Trump campaigned on promises to expel millions of people from the country without any concern for due process or consequences to those being deported and their families, murder the families of "terrorists", etc... If you don't see how that's different than voting for someone whose platform is focused on domestic issues and vague notions of 'national security', then all i have to say to you is :jerkbag:

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

Sorry you're too dumb to understand the dogwhistling, I guess?

"national security" has meant bombing random foreigners for American profit for a century and a half, and deporting people who can legally be deported at any time for any reason isn't the drastic departure from existing policy you imagine it to be

Maybe you should loving try a little hard to comprehend what was actually written, or just keep wailing on that strawman. I don't really give a gently caress, I just wanted to snark about how loving retarded you are with your "but it's just personal opinions!!" line of reasoning.

suck my dick.

• Locked thread