Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I still can't comprehend people earnestly responding to gobbagool in multiple threads at this point

it's usually the same people too! cut it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

imagine being on the side of the people fleeing Cuba after the revolution when that includes the people who spawned Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

poor white people largely didn't vote but those that did went overwhelmingly for Trump

poor non-white people also didn't vote, and due to various suppression schemes they didn't vote at higher rates than basically everyone else, but those that did went pretty hard for Clinton

neither party is the party of the poor. they split the vote from this class roughly evenly

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

call to action posted:

I'll have you know that all minorities are woke as hell, in fact the majority of Latinos and black people that don't support gay marriage is all a right wing conspiracy

yeah lol the Republicans could sweep on every level if they'd leave the racism behind and just wig about gays and taxes but they haven't because most of their voters are just huge racists

go figure

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm fully accelerationist and coping mechanisms are anti-acceleration

you could say that they are literally retardation

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

every local news station in the country is currently prepping a "scientists say people in poverty are stupid, more at 11" story and you're worried about what the Scientists are thinking

buddy nobody gives a poo poo about the scientists

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

how would you identify the ideology of Hillary Clinton without linking to her website

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Talmonis posted:

lovely neo-liberal politician

why on Earth would I, an American citizen who does not wear a lanyard for his job, want to vote for one of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

And here I was about to compare and contrast neoliberalism to libertarianism as practical ideologies, but I guess there never was much of a difference anyway.

theoretically there's a decent contrast between the role of government in both ("overbearing corporate welfare bureaucracy" vs "small enough to drown in a bathtub, strong enough to violently enforce private property rights on all citizens") but practically they result in the same conditions for most people: bad

and the economics of both are exactly the same of course

• Locked thread