Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

gobbagool posted:

OK, yeah, i'm a white male with a mid 6 figures job living well, so you have a point. What makes you and your fellow travellers think that life in Cuba is so great though? I mean, people arent sneaking into cuba, they're putting their lives on the line to escape, on primitive rafts in dangerous waters. Why are they doing that? Because healthcare is so great in cuba that they just cant stand all the winning? Seriously, why is it that people are always fleeing communist paradises, to go to capitalist horrorshows like western europe and the US?

So are you trying to be an example of why people hate libs or does it just come naturally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

gobbagool posted:

cuba - noted 'other capitalist country' has provided over 1.1m refugees to the United States. my god you're as bad as borneo jimmy

So is Mexico communist? What about Haiti?

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Oh Snapple! posted:

It's me, I'm the guy who feels sorry for the displaced bourgeois in the wake of getting their poo poo seized

For people who follow an ideology that got its start cutting rich assholes heads off, liberals sure hate politcal violence.

The_Politics_Man fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 22, 2017

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can't even afford to move to the next county, let alone another country.

Not trying hard enough at capitalism imo. Have you tried learning to code?

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Also this

Liberals don't even have a concrete ideology anymore so it's no wonder the difference between them and conservatives is completely aesthetic nowadays.

No war but the culture war.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

gobbagool posted:

you spent like 5 posts earlier extolling the virtues of cuba and how much better it is than the US. i mean, if you're trolling, fine, but i have you pegged more for garden variety che tshirt wearing idiot than troll

gobbagool posted:

you spent like 5 posts earlier extolling the virtues of cuba and how much better it is than the US. i mean, if you're trolling, fine, but i have you pegged more for garden variety che tshirt wearing idiot than troll

How long until you are just pretending to be retarded?

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Main Paineframe posted:

Sorry you're too dumb to understand the dogwhistling, I guess?

"national security" has meant bombing random foreigners for American profit for a century and a half, and deporting people who can legally be deported at any time for any reason isn't the drastic departure from existing policy you imagine it to be

If Trump is bad does that make Clinton automatically good?

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Man Musk posted:

NPR listeners are 74% more likely to earn $100,000+ in household income, 133% more likely to be in top management positions, and 148% more likely to be C-suite executives

also 1488% more likely to end up in front of a peoples court in a revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Talmonis posted:

To ensure the Supreme Court doesn't fall into a generation of darkness. To keep needed funding for those few programs we have left that help folks survive. To staff vital agencies with the right people for the job, who actually believe in the mission statements of said job. Environmental protection in any way, shape or form. Maintaining global stability, such as it is. Plenty more.
Was there a positive reason to vote for the paranoid war criminal or was it all Trump?

Also LMAO at Clinton maintaining global stability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

• Locked thread