Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

dk2m posted:

one is a member of a majority group that faces almost little to no backlash in the courts of law. not to mention the tacit approval of powerful individuals depending on where he's from. Ask me how i know! (hint - ive dealt with it)

the other is some sort of nebulous black thief, not sure what you want from me here

so there's no such thing as a black thief, but all poor whites are burning crosses on their lawn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

dk2m posted:

did i say kill them all? nope, just that we shouldn't show them pity or compromise. i am not concerned of their well being as they are not of mine.

you sure like othering people

edit: wait, have you actually ever met anyone outside your immediate group home?

gobbagool fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 29, 2017

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

call to action posted:

Yeah I definitely want to know more about the powerful individuals you know and how they're linked to the KKK. Dead serious.

he read it in a john grisham book and it made him mad

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Main Paineframe posted:

insane, hosed up poo poo has befallen people around the globe every day for over a century as a result of American policies

and also the policies of many other countries, organizations, and entities

sparking wars and misery in the middle east is something the US has been doing since the 40s, and I guarantee that you have voted at one point for a politician that at least tacitly supported that

if he's voted at all, ever, in american presidential election, he's voted for the US as continuing hegemon. Even History's Greatest Monster Jimmy Carter spent hundreds of billions on defense and imperialism

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

The_Franz posted:

A guy who just happened to be president in the early 90s told Hillary's people that her campaign sucked and they really needed to actually go to those flyover-states and talk about policies that matter. He was laughed at by a bunch of 20-something staffers for being out of touch because "that's what Facebook is for".

Nothing says electoral college victory like a bunch of Brooklyn 20 somethings that have never been west of Hoboken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Americans have pretended for a long rear end time that material conditions have no bearing on an individual's party politics. You should see all the stuff that claims America is a classless society.

the ones that claim that are the ones hoping we don't notice they're lying through their teeth

• Locked thread