Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

unfortunately this movie doesnt really work for me on the small screen, like basically everything that i enjoyed seeing it theatrically (emotionality, sensory overload) is absent. definitely a movie that is more felt than understood. ive still seen it like 7 or 8 times though, it has some outstanding parts (the girls singing britney spears in the parking lot, the multiformat party sequence, the poolhall scene, the "everytime" montage, the blowjob sequence, the final setpiece, gucci mane in a hot tub) but these days its more interesting to me as 1. essentially an american attempt at neorealism 2. a thank you to hype williams for including footage of gummo in belly 3. being one of the few movies which cribs malicks style successfully 4. a 95 minute skrillex music viceo

Radio Spiricom fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread