Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Goddamn so the only way to get the extra tracks on vinyl was to buy the $350 version? Which is now sold out and will probably be way to expensive to buy second hand. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Gave Ascesion some time in the car with my friends and everyone was jamming to it. I'm super excited.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Crain posted:

Got an email from Amazon about the vinyl set I ordered. "Delayed until December, 31 2018".

Hopefully that's just a placeholder...

There's like less than 30 vinyl record pressing factories left in the states.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
The Chicago date being a Saturday! :dance:

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Got my tickets!!!

I'm happy they're physical tickets. Going to be one of those tickets I keep forever.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I would do a performance to Hallelujah Money.

I can't see Momentz breaking out. It's too weird for Top 40. If Ascension or Andromeda were longer I could see them playing well. I'd put my money on Charger. Guess we'll see if anything shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I was practically upfront for the Chicago show. I was too busy dancing and having a good time to care about pictures, but here's some of my better lovely iPhone camera snaps.

Out of Body was a banger and I felt more like I was at Bonnaroo way more than in Chicago at that point. Also Chicago people couldn't take the heat. Was a nice balmy spring for me in the pit!

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 11, 2017