Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

cheese eats mouse posted:

Goddamn so the only way to get the extra tracks on vinyl was to buy the $350 version? Which is now sold out and will probably be way to expensive to buy second hand. :(

I think that version only has the 14 main tracks with alternate versions of each track on the b side of the discs, as far as I can tell there's no way to get the extra 5 "deluxe" tracks on vinyl.

Humanz: super deluxe vinyl box set posted:

Gorillaz’ new album Humanz, presented across 14 individual pieces of 12” coloured vinyl (each one a different colour), packaged in individually art-worked sleeves. Each piece of vinyl features an album track, backed with an exclusive alternate version on the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

I liked humanz but would probably say it's my least favourite out of all them so far, but then again one always had to be the least favourite.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Steve2911 posted:

Yeah but that one should be The Fall.

I don't really count the fall as a proper album.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

DoYaThing is great, I'm lucky because I managed to hold of the 10" single they released on record store day.