Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guys we need to hold a charity breakdancing competition to raise $2000 by midnight or else mean Mr. Retcher is gonna close down the Spencers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The main thrust of this thread is that hundreds of thousands of jobs are gonna be lost and there won't be any replacements.

wrong, idiot - Trumps going to bring all the retail jobs back from Mexico

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

tadashi posted:

Half of the stores in half of the malls I'm familiar with (the malls in older working class areas) are boutiques owned by first generation immigrant families. They're hosed.

When the suburban malls close, there will be live/work/play developments in their place and everything in those places are corporate owned.

arcologies here we come

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dead malls?

no, ed balls

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i saw a free-standing Sbarros once and it really changed how i think about the world

• Locked thread