Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

they turned one of the malls i used to frequent as a teenager into a fuckin aquarium of all things rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The_Franz posted:

The dead mall I used to frequent as a kid is now filled with storefront churches.

There is another mall here that is in the process of slowly dying. It's weird because it seems lively and thriving until you walk about half way through it at which point everything just kind of stops. All the stores are vacant, the lights are dim and the only thing that stands out is glow from the entrance to Sears in the distance. That was a couple of years ago so it's probably worse now.

The mall I frequented the most was a place called Latham Circle and it just spontaneously collapsed. It had a lot of competition from two other, much larger malls, but it had that competition for a real long time and kept chugging along. Then all the stores just left and the building deteriorated really rapidly, like shockingly so. I went two years after the widespread withdrawal happened and there was just leaky ceilings everywhere, floor tiles were broken, tons of lights were clearly burnt out. Seeing that poo poo made me realize that malls are almost certainly not worth the maintenance costs if they are not at nearly 100% capacity nearly all the time.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

sell all malls to private prison companies to house more inmates from the revitalized war on drugs

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jarofpiss posted:

how will i go buy a cat in the hat hat and a pair of sunglasses with alien shaped lenses if spencer's gifts goes away?

more importantly, how will you buy dildos without having to go to a sex shop if spencer's goes away?

• Locked thread