Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

working in retail is completely awful and malls are miserable shrines to consumption and excess so I'm glad to see them die

sucks for all those college kids that can't make rent now though maybe we could do something about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mall boutiques are usually run by super shady companies and staffed by the migrant laborers they bring over from like Israel and they make their living by harassing and scamming people so I lose no love for them

I wish I could remember where I read this at but it's apparently super far illegal and exploitative of labor who knew

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I will never mourn a dead mall

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

flood the malls and fill them with aquaculture

or just flood them idgaf malls are poo poo

• Locked thread