Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

TheShazbot posted:

The closest MLB team to me is in Seattle, and I have a A-Short Season team locally. (Hillsboro Hops)

Should I go to a local game first before going to Safeco? Never really been to a beisbol game before.

just see an mlb game. I don't even really like watching spring training, the level of play is just so different.

"for the love of the game" purists may disagree with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Hand Knit posted:

The rule of thumb on stream sharing is that if it's something just on regular TV (and all MLB games would fall under this), then you're good. PPVs would be :filez:

oh cool then yeah atdhe.ru has been the source for streaming sports for like 10 years or more now.

• Locked thread