Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Are there actually different damage types (blunt, pierce, slash), or is it just flavor text?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Another question: Does the world difficulty advance based on time, or renown, or both? If renown: Can getting your rear end handed to you and running the gently caress away reverse it?

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Today I learned that a crossbowman can miss his target and overshoot, killing a brother. Rest in peace, Meinolf Hammerbro, you were pretty okay.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Lunethex posted:

Do you have a method for cloning items in Hex, by any chance? That'd increase replayability for me a 100x over. I looked it over and I don't really see what I'm supposed to be looking for. I can find the value that says "dude is wearing 0 items" and "dude is wearing 1 item" but everything after is blonde, redhead, and brunette to me.

if you have a named item you can put it as the last item in the stash, then search for the string name to find it. The bunch of 00's before the item are each one stash slot, so you can overwrite each 00 with the item data to dupe it.

image has the armor second to last slot, so the 00 after the highlight is the last stash slot