Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

radintorov posted:

Overhype just released two tutorial videos aimed at new players:
World Map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOGp9DxqQyg

Tactical Combat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZBhZLU2RA

Is there anyway to get the log chat to uhh display more clearly? Like Orc attacked Benjamim Button and hit for X damage?

Right now its just "X person took X damage" making it a bit confusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Snatch Duster posted:

The fact you know those things make you a dork.

Goblins in Tolkien poo poo ride wolves too. Same with orcs eating mushrooms and wearing black armor.

Not everything is a reference to some other need IP. You idiots are almost as bad as the Warhammer fans talking about how mass effect could have been designed with 40k in mind. No shut up about warhammer.

Having played Warhammer QUEST, I can see how the comparisons are being made.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

GlyphGryph posted:

Then you just back up, or immediately retreat from battle.

I think people aren't quick enough to retreat, and that's one of the good things about ironman, really driving home "If something doesn't look worth it DON'T DO IT, I MEAN GODDAMN JUST GET OUT OF THERE"

Or we just reload the game. Please let people enjoy the game they want to play, I mean you have talk of cheating in this thread and you aren't jumping down that poster's throat.