Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
Is it a lost cause to haul monster trophies (Dire Wolf Hides, Ghoul Teeth) to try to find a place to sell them for anywhere near their value? I see 200 value and I figure I should be able to sell them somewhere in demand for 200-250, but I haven't seen higher than 36 gold. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

Soup du Journey posted:

Have they said anything about modding?

"A part of game development is making tough decisions on where to spend your limited time. In creating Battle Brothers we, too, had to make concessions in order to make the game happen. Unfortunately, this now makes things like translations and mod support unfeasible, as much as we’d like to offer them, and expanding the game beyond its initial concept an increasingly unwieldy endeavour."

I'm disappointed. The game is a really good sandbox that would only become amazing with really solid mod capabilities.