Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

EmbryoSteve posted:

goblins are just the most annoying frequently found enemy

STOP THROWING NETS ON ME

One of the things I appreciate about Goblins is even when you're in good shape to kick their teeth in, they can be so annoying that it makes you make mistakes fighting them.

The event text if you beat enough gobbo camps where one of your guys is like 'Man I'm gonna see them flinging those goddamn little bolas at me in my dreams forever' is relatable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

also you can pick up their weapon before they revive, so they will have neither.

Hilariously they'll still bite, somehow.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Tin Tim posted:

In my heart of hearts I still hope that someone takes the BB engine and makes a story driven campaign game like Fire Emblem out of it. The game can already be used to produce scenario type battles as the old demo and the tutorial scenarios show. Just need to chain them together and add some story and scripting into the mix. Heck you can even use the unit roster/inventory screen as the intermission screen where you organize stuff between scenarios and the different type of town screens for shoping/hiring.......let me dream okay :qq:

Battle Brothers but it's a Myth-Fire Emblem hybrid is my dream.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

You should have made way for the dwarf, he told you.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I am super down for these guys' take on an X-COM type game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I kinda hate the term 'abandoned' for 'the game is finished and feature complete and we want to work on something new'.