Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I would legitimately back up your save if you're playing on ironman before going into those locations for the first time.

I think i've yet to do a single one of those fights without losing most if not all of my company and needing to reload. The swamp monster especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I still need to figure out how to do the sunken library without having to savescum 80 times. I don't build companies suited for that event, apparently.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
It doesn't look like they have ranged superiority at all, your guys are clearly better.

Bandits don't usually charge if they legitimately think they can plink away.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Oh i get it, but also yeah if you murdered their extra archers well, yeah melee isn't gonna let you sit there and just shoot in :v:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Hearing any of the long timers talk about this game is always funny because a good bro (80ma, 70 fatique, 50 resolve) just gets called low tier trash, but that's what you'll be working with as a best for a lot of the game unless you use mods to see potential.

There's a guy on the reddit claiming that he finds multiple 3* on 3 stats bro per game, unmodded. Actual loving liar, it took me a bunch of campaigns to get one naturally. For first timers, you'll likely clear those end camps with a bunch of casualties with non-perfect bro's and its fine.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
And even then half the time your demigods will get hosed and you'll only do one location per run.

I still don't think i've done the kraken fight, or if i have i hated it so much I don't remember.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
The sword one owns because I always have a couple of kickass archers in the company.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm a little worried about the lack of visual clarity.

In BB i can glance at the screen and get so much information. Doesn't seem to be the case here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I will forever defend train cheese after pulling the barbarian king into a necro camp.