Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerrund_ing
Sep 3, 2023

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Anyone else still playing?

I decided to start a new run and I'm hooked all over again.

Turned off the rather cheaty try out mod and decided to just play with trash bros. Turns out stats don't really matter and the early power perks more than make up for it.

It's been a few weeks but I still play a it with the Legends mod among a few QoL ones.

It's stupid broken, but the Scaling Beggar start is so much fun... especially if you edit the files to remove the "can only hire lowborns" restriction it normally has.

Seriously, I can't recommend Legends enough for people who are looking to make the game fresh again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU