Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!
Set a new personal best for all legendary location cleared by Day 99 (Gladiator EELI random seed) and wanted to share on the internet :toot:

Wassbix fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Apr 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!
deleted

Wassbix fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 3, 2024

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Psycho Landlord posted:

Got a hankering for lovely dirt peasant merc sim again and am thinking about firing this up. How are the oathtaker and anatomist origins? I haven't played all the OGs, just rebuilding and Lone Wolf (which was by far the more fun of the two for me), and those two looked the most interesting to me so far.

Anatomists are fun if you like super long runs, you get potions that grant special buffs per enemy type killed and you can stack it all on one bro and turn him into Goku and solo Armies

Oathtakers don't get normal ambitions but special oaths that grant buffs/penalties - it's not too different from a regular run (you can't get the ambition trinkets, which makes some Legendary fights really hard)