Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Pia is completely mental and I love it. Bath Census started out weird conceptually, first question was... sensible and then it went to crazy town. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

That Link is explicitly half-human and half-monster makes it super obvious where the main plot is going to go from here.

...But good Lord does that have some weird-rear end implications, especially when you realise that his monster half is a sheep.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

On the one hand, drat my flawless plan to marathon the entire thread in the past 2 days and hope to god I didn't miss the marriage vote failed. :negative:

...On the other hand, Pia won anyway and that's all that matters.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Are you squidding me?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Man, Aquaticus' entire logic for kidnapping Pia barely makes sense considering she's a mermaid, but it'd be actively contradictory if Link married Raven since she's a phoenix. Amazing.

• Locked thread