Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffySquirrel
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah I also went with Raven in my game, so I'd rather see Pia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffySquirrel
Oct 26, 2010
Yup, I was in no way prepared for the final dungeon, it took me weeks, maybe even months to finally get to the boss.. then I died to the boss a lot too and ended up having to grind up my gear some more too

I hate Aquaticus with a passion, the guy's just a dick.. who steals someones wife just before the wedding and keeps them prisoner for weeks as a 'test' .. I didn't recall all the creepy speciest poo poo either, like.. you can do the test without any of that.. which really does make you wonder if he thinks it

His logic might as well be "Well, nobody normal could ever love a vile half breed, so clearly them proving their love is the strongest bond between humans and monsters ever!"

FluffySquirrel
Oct 26, 2010
Thanks for the LP!

It's a real shame that there's probably never going to be a RF 5.. but eh, maybe a miracle will happen and they'll crowdfund it at some point or something

• Locked thread