Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Haifisch, the fishing resort is your one-stop trip to profitville. If you get the siblings' friendship levels high enough to have them stock unlimited tuna in their small enclosure.
Coupled with a high cooking skill you can churn out ludicrously profitable tuna dishes.

E: Which is apparently the reason fishing income has been nerfed into the ground in RF4 :v:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

You don't need to make the left set of statues face each other for progress. They are a recent addition by our local over-enthusiastic artist, after all.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

Link should join Pia in her holy crusade against the squidian evil fyi.

Totally. The common squid is basically bycatch: sells for poo poo but is an excellent RP restorative when cooked.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Hammers return tilled soil to untilled farmland. I just don't know of the top of my head if they destroy crops, too.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Right, Magic seeds..
As a compulsive yarn maker I had enough crafting skill to just make a pair of water walking shoes instead.

Last Transmission fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 1, 2017

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Haifisch posted:

Luckily, the penalty for dying is basically a rounding error in Link's wallet. And our lilypad automagically warps into the clinic with us.

Haha, yeah, about that. The cost is based on Link's level and you can get it high enough that Marjorie will demand all of your money. I really do mean as much as your wallet can possibly hold.

At that point you should have your infinite tuna-money scheme going full swing.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

sheep-dodger posted:

Not that you really NEED a ton of cash in either games in the first place.

Well, Sakuya happend to have an infinte supply of red crystals one day...

Long story short, I blew several million gold on them and made about 200 protein supplements.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

These scenes are pretty much all new to me as I went straight for Raven.

As for useful monsters get some fucken BEEEEEEEEES Hornets and Queen Hornets. They produce honey!

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

It's time to declare war on all squid! :black101:
Pia

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Wow, so much support for the firebirb.
Though, I admit the sole reason for me to not vote for Raven is because I already went with her in my own playthrough. :v:

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Haifisch posted:

So I forgot that there's a very important question to answer after our wedding:

Pick one. And I don't think you can change it later, so pick well. :v:

You can change it at the Wedding Memento in your trophy room, but why would anyone ever want to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Aquaticus! :argh:
What. A. Dick.

That is all.

• Locked thread