Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Shaun and Shave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
I found that Karina's laziness is actually kind of a plus once you're at a certain point of the game. She won't chase after monsters and thus isn't as difficult to protect as other villagers, and will occasionally save you some tedium by healing you of HP or a status effect or such. Maybe more so when she levels up and you give her some appropriate gear?

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
That raises a question, is Rusk still a kid? Does he have any excuses for not eating his vegetables?

I'm pretty amused how Shara seems secretly upset Link never revealed his secret to her beforehand.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Haifisch posted:

Give me lots of colored grass, okay?
Ha ha...okay...
And jam, too...
Yes...
And Wood and Rock and Flavored Radish and Miso Eggplant and Dried Sardines--
Stop! Stop!

This girl knows what she wants.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011